Tear Jerker Moment

#41altrichPosted 2/5/2013 10:51:19 PM
acangial i thought you are 28, how is your son is 10 years old?
---
total return swap against libor +165 bps. what do?
#42HolyGravePosted 2/5/2013 10:55:09 PM
altrich posted...

Ever watched 16 and pregnant (18 in this case.)
---
http://imgur.com/8F0jB
Alyn shir is hot.
#43PHoToS999Posted 2/6/2013 6:57:51 AM
Man, killing stuff is good bonding times, plus ripping out guts and being manly is good for a growing boy.

I had many good times with my dad over a good game of mortal kombat.
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#44acangial(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 7:42:46 AM
altrich posted...

Thanks for the compliment, but I am actually 46 still trying to act like an immature 28 year old. I make fun of Solid for being old, but in all liklihood I am older than him. I just don't have the 2000 hours of DS time like he does.
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
#45hemphoarderPosted 2/6/2013 7:49:47 AM
acangial posted...
altrich posted...

but I am actually 46
I am actually 46
am actually 46
actually 46

---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#46acangial(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 7:55:12 AM
HolyGrave posted...
altrich posted...

Hey Holy,

First off, I am not trolling. I was sharing a true story about my son. I can't help it if you don't believe me.

Secondly, by reading all of your replies it's clear to me that you are a pious ignoramous. It's one thing to call people on this board casuls, n00bs, cheaters, griefers, etc. It's a whole different thing to accuse someone of bad parenting based on some idiotic mandate like what the government tells us is right or wrong; or the dogma fed to you in church and feel obligated to publically judge others with. Even your gamefaqs name spells out transparently who you are, a self righteous little turd.

I don't claim to be a perfect parent, but I certainly would never get parenting advice from some self-righteous idiot on gamefaqs. I try to follow my own parents example and forge my own path to raise my kids right. Both of my kids are very productive contributors to society, and I intend to keep it that way.

BTW, you are very sub-Cazul.
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
#47acangial(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 7:57:13 AM
hemphoarder posted...
acangial posted...
altrich posted...

but I am actually 46
I am actually 46
am actually 46
actually 46

That went above my head, hemp. Can you dumb it down for me? Yeah, I know I am old.
---
#48hemphoarderPosted 2/6/2013 8:01:29 AM
acangial posted...
hemphoarder posted...
acangial posted...
altrich posted...

but I am actually 46
I am actually 46
am actually 46
actually 46

That went above my head, hemp. Can you dumb it down for me? Yeah, I know I am old.

I just read your post before this. I was making a weak attempt at zeroing in on your age but holy f*** right now I'm sitting in awe of you.
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#49HolyGravePosted 2/6/2013 8:43:12 AM(edited)
acangial posted...
HolyGrave posted...
altrich posted...

Hey Holy,

First off, I am not trolling. I was sharing a true story about my son. I can't help it if you don't believe me.

Secondly, by reading all of your replies it's clear to me that you are a pious ignoramous. It's one thing to call people on this board casuls, n00bs, cheaters, griefers, etc. It's a whole different thing to accuse someone of bad parenting based on some idiotic mandate like what the government tells us is right or wrong; or the dogma fed to you in church and feel obligated to publically judge others with. Even your gamefaqs name spells out transparently who you are, a self righteous little turd.

I don't claim to be a perfect parent, but I certainly would never get parenting advice from some self-righteous idiot on gamefaqs. I try to follow my own parents example and forge my own path to raise my kids right. Both of my kids are very productive contributors to society, and I intend to keep it that way.

Cleary you didn't read my last post. Go ahead and read it.
Like i said before, I think it's a good thing you let your kid play games like this instead of the COD bullcrap that people make this days. I myself know nothing about parenting and i'll (hopefully) will never do soon. Anyhow, it was just a lazy troll attempt which got some people mad, but if you are really raging about it, i apologize.

Also, the other post about the 18 and pregnant, i was just saying that it's possible for a person to have a child at the age of 18.
---
http://imgur.com/8F0jB
Alyn shir is hot.
#50acangial(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:45:47 AM
HolyGrave posted...
acangial posted...
HolyGrave posted...
altrich posted...

Hey Holy,

Cleary you didn't read my last post. Go ahead and read it.
Like i said before, I think it's a good thing you let your kid play games like this instead of the COD bullcrap that people make this days. I myself know nothing about parenting and i'll (hopefully) will never do soon. Anyhow, it was just a lazy troll attempt which got some people mad, but if you are really raging about it, i apologize.

Also, the other post about the 18 and pregnant, i was just saying that it's possible for a person to have a child at the age of 18.

Ok, thanks.
---