Hardest Thing I ever did........

#1ultimatedantePosted 2/5/2013 2:38:29 PM
was cutting Kalameet Tail on NG+ because i bought the DLC after finishing the game
---
"Though I encourage to Battle a being of such grand delusion as you is a sweet fortune"
"This party is getting crazy"
#2DetsuaxhePosted 2/5/2013 2:47:21 PM
It was pretty hard. I ended up bro-oping with two friends while voice chatting. Still took a few tries.
---
Where's my "Accept This Moderation with Extreme Reluctance and Resentful Glares" button?
When reading and responding to my posts, try to take it easy.
#3Hellfire-1Posted 2/5/2013 3:14:46 PM
I proudly managed it solo...

It was an absolute pain in the rear, (no pun intended), he only puts his tail down when he casts calamity, or if you can bait a rare tail slam attack...

I was sadly not that impressed with the obsidian greatsword, it has too much of a tell for the AoE attack, and its damage is just ok compared to other greatswords at high stats.

But with low stats req for it, I imagine it's a godsend for low strength builds.
---
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
#4ultimatedante(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:53:53 PM
but it is good sword and worth cutting tail

Does enemies get stronger in NG++? like from NG to NG+
---
"Though I encourage to Battle a being of such grand delusion as you is a sweet fortune"
#5DetsuaxhePosted 2/5/2013 4:15:53 PM
They do get stronger, but it's nowhere near as bad as the difference between NG and NG+. NG+ is (very roughly) twice as hard, while each subsequent + is only a a quarter harder.
---
Where's my "Accept This Moderation with Extreme Reluctance and Resentful Glares" button?
When reading and responding to my posts, try to take it easy.
#6DagnothPosted 2/5/2013 4:20:41 PM
Came for gwynevere joke.

Left dissapointed and flacid.
---
IMPOSSIBRU!
#7ultimatedante(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:45:19 PM
Only Moonlight Greatsword remain for knight honor trophy unfortunatly I killed Seath before cutting his tail and I'm near final Boss area
---