Witch Beatrice's sign didn't appear before Moonlight Butterfly

#1Deified_DataPosted 2/5/2013 3:18:35 PM
I was going to summon her because I didn't have any great ranged option at the time, but when I checked under the stairs/destroyed the bush her sign wasn't there. I don't particularly need her help with 4 kings, but will her corpse still appear in Valley of the Drakes if I never got the chance to summon her?

I was not wearing the Cat Covenant Ring. Does anything else effect whether she shows or not?
#2Hellfire-1Posted 2/5/2013 3:24:05 PM(edited)
Reasons for not seeing summons signs are:
-You are not human
-you are not online (online summons only)
-you are not looking in the right place
-you have already summoned the NPC phantom and crystal'd them away, or you summoned them and they died. Both require resting at a bonfire again for some reason.
-you have already defeated the area boss.
-you placed your own summon sign

Check the list above for your error^
If none, then you have defied the laws of dark souls, or pissed off your god.
---
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
#3dozingdevilPosted 2/5/2013 3:22:45 PM
This one time, I forgot I put a summon sign down and was wondering what the hell was happening for ten minutes.
---
PSN: Swordsaintscoot
#4Hellfire-1Posted 2/5/2013 3:23:14 PM
Also, her corpse ALWAYS appears after defeating the 4-kings, no worries.
---
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
#5Deified_Data(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:28:05 PM
Good to know, Hellfire. I actually didn't meet any of those requirements - I have no idea what happened. It has to be something, though. I know I checked the right place and I know I was human.
#6caelitus1Posted 2/5/2013 3:30:05 PM
I read somewhere on this board that if you kill Sif before attempting the Butterfly her sign won't appear. Did you kill Sif?
#7Deified_Data(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:39:54 PM(edited)
EDIT: Wait, no, I missed the last part of the list. I had placed my summon sign in the garden before attempting the fight. That's it. Thanks, guys!