Is it too early in-game to say I like this game a lot?

#11Drunken_SnakePosted 2/6/2013 5:10:10 PM
Nope, those were unique monsters. But there's gonna be more of them later in the game where the knights respawn as normal enemies.
#12Deified_DataPosted 2/6/2013 5:34:41 PM
Always good to see enthusiasm early, though it'll either blossom into love of the game or get pounded into the dirt after your umpteenth boss attempt. Yeah, deciding you love the game as early as the Firelink Shrine is a bit premature. Once you finish Blighttown and you still love the game you'll know. You'll hate Blighttown, but love the game despite it.
#13ShadowrulerPosted 2/6/2013 5:38:05 PM
Deified_Data posted...
You'll hate Blighttown, but love the game despite it.

Amazing chest ahead.
---
Soldier Gamer - PSN: orbajo
#14dudizPosted 2/7/2013 1:04:34 AM
I don't understand peoples hate or struggles with blighttown. The only issue with that place is the frame rate drops, other than that I enjoyed blighttown overall. Plenty of new loot too.
---
XBL dud1z - PSN duudiz
Currently playing Dark Souls
#15EtroAnime(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:08:44 AM
dudiz posted...
I don't understand peoples hate or struggles with blighttown. The only issue with that place is the frame rate drops, other than that I enjoyed blighttown overall. Plenty of new loot too.

Hmm I guess I shall see for myself I don't know how soon I'll get there though, I far into the game is Blightown? I am in know rush I am taking my time and enjoying this game.
---
PSN ID: Rammel29
#16dudizPosted 2/7/2013 1:18:21 AM
Etroanime posted...
dudiz posted...

Hmm I guess I shall see for myself I don't know how soon I'll get there though, I far into the game is Blightown? I am in know rush I am taking my time and enjoying this game.

I am a new player myself, currently 37 hours in. After a certain boss you will enter an area called the depths, once there you are well on your way to blighttown. I suggest stocking up on arrows at least.
---
XBL dud1z - PSN duudiz
Currently playing Dark Souls
#17Mr_MassacrePosted 2/7/2013 3:59:30 AM
Come back once you have visited blight town, great hollow and new londo ruins.

Before going to blighttown make sure you have moss that cures toxic 10 should do, an maybe an upgraded spider shield
---
throwitup4mk: "Will Mega Mon be in this?"
xeraton:"Unfortunately Jamaican Megaman was too busy getting high"