I love how it's impossible to get a fair fight.

#11seyyjJPosted 2/6/2013 4:57:17 AM
What are you doing in the Forest if you want fair fights?
#12hemphoarderPosted 2/6/2013 7:15:37 AM
go to drug store

find aisle with moisturizers and skin creams

purchase a nice ointment

go home

take off pants

take off briefs (you seem the type)

apply ointment to anus

repeat until the hurt is gone
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#13Love-WilcoxPosted 2/6/2013 7:25:26 AM
I agree. FROM need to patch this game so we never have to fight Ornstein and Smough ever again.
---
Flow: 68
PSN: Love-Wilcox
#14replicax77Posted 2/6/2013 11:11:36 AM
I really wish this game had some kind of single player campaign....
---
I'm casual.
#15FishInMyPantsPosted 2/6/2013 11:22:59 AM
Fair fight... in Dark Souls?

TC, are you new here?
---
PREPARE TO DIE.
"... I don't know what disgusts me more, your cowardice or your stupidity."
#16moodyjm2Posted 2/6/2013 11:26:57 AM
Lol Forest.

I love baiting someone to bow in the Forest - then BOOM, CSS or Darkhand.
---
GT: DragonSoundxSG
Official Moonlight Greatsword of the Dark Souls Board
#17Mountaintop884Posted 2/6/2013 11:27:24 AM
Try invading in dukes archives. Spent some time there last night and got a ton of good fights with the red eye orb. Most of them where the host and i would meet by the bonfire with all the tables and chairs. Bow to one another and then fight it out. Only ran into 1 gank squad and they were trying to get to seath so I don't even count them as gankers. It was a good time. Plus I was learning to PvP much better.
#18AlltraPosted 2/6/2013 12:00:03 PM
Doggieboy8954 posted...
Pvp is broken in this game. Might as well take advantage of it.

So wrong. It's not just this game, it's every game. This is what PvP is, boiled down to it's base, and devoid of all pretentiousness. There's no such thing as a "Fair" fight. What most of you would call a "Fair" fight amounts to everyone fighting on your terms, by some set of arbitrary rules designed to restrict how you play, and at the end of the day people hate restrictions.
---
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
#19Deified_DataPosted 2/6/2013 3:18:58 PM
I have very low standards of what constitutes a "fair" fight, nor do I think "fairness" is some ideal that people should aspire to.

PVP isn't a priority of mine, but I've only been invaded twice (both times by Depths twinks). Is it fair for a Master Key-using vet decked out in end-game gear to grief newbies in a low-level area? Sure it is. They're just using the resources the game provides. It doesn't make them particularly good players, though. Fairness should be an ideal, not an expectation.