Anti-Griefer Build

#1acangialPosted 2/6/2013 11:33:29 AM
Going to make anti-Griefer build to literally troll Griefers in the Burg. Yes, I will be Ganking for the first time ever, but I believe it's justified in this case. Also, I can't be bothered spending too much time trying to level everything up to max. I want to spend a few hours building it and then go from there. I am thinking a strong deprived to be able to scare the crap out of griefers when I am wielding a Zwei and nothing else. Any suggestions?
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
#2hemphoarderPosted 2/6/2013 11:35:35 AM
They will roll bs with you that.

stick to the bread and butter chaos rapier with hornet ring. its tried and true.
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#3acangial(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:43:16 AM
Don't know if I have the patience to get a Chaos Blade for an anti-griefer Burg build, hemp, but I agree that would work wonderfully and surprise the living $hit out of them.

Maybe I'll start out with Knight and see how far my patience will run to level up armor and weapons.

What do you think is the highest level I can go to be regularly summoned in the Burg? I am thinking SL11 the most to ensure even the most meager Pyros get some help.
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
#4CaptainLukaPosted 2/6/2013 11:46:37 AM
I'm interested in making an anti-griefing build to help in some free time, so I'll keep an eye on this topic.
---
My spell check just had a mental breakdown...
http://i.minus.com/ibhGOcxiSygOh.gif
#5hemphoarderPosted 2/6/2013 11:48:46 AM
yes soul level 11 is the highest you would want to go. i agree its a pain in the ass to get your weapon leveled up the chaos path.

i could give you one though as well as the hornet ring. i think rss would work as soul level isn't pertinent to it.
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#6BombayNugzPosted 2/6/2013 11:49:06 AM
I recommend skill. Or dwgr. Either will do the job.
---
Go Big Red 10-3 bruh
PSN: BOMBAYNUGZ420; Pawn: Faith
#7acangial(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:54:13 AM
hemphoarder posted...
yes soul level 11 is the highest you would want to go. i agree its a pain in the ass to get your weapon leveled up the chaos path.

i could give you one though as well as the hornet ring. i think rss would work as soul level isn't pertinent to it.

Thanks, hemp. That's very generous of you. Let me see what I can gather on my own and if it gets to be too much I will take you up on your offer. I got tons of SL 170 stuff I can give you if you want.
---
#8tlnPosted 2/6/2013 11:55:59 AM
9/10 griefers in Undead Burg/Parish use pyro. A maxed Pyro Flame + Crown of Dusk + Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring + Great Combustion will kill you in one cast. Many also use a Demon's Spear which will easily outrange you.
#9acangial(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:57:51 AM
BombayNugz posted...
I recommend skill. Or dwgr. Either will do the job.

Don't know if I am skilled enough to get it at SL 11, but I agree that would incredible, and again scare the reality into some unsuspecting griefer. I guess for it to be a real fun build I am going to have to put some time and skill into getting into the more challenging areas while staying on a low level. Essentially the same path the griefers take - irony.......
---
#10FishInMyPantsPosted 2/6/2013 11:57:54 AM
How about this?

http://mmdks.com/11ar

I don't know if you need the Hornet's Ring at that low of an SL, unless you wanted to make extra sure. I would think a +5 Chaos Rapier would kill anyone around SL 11 with a single backstab.

Maybe change Wolf with Hornets if that suits you.
---
PREPARE TO DIE.
"... I don't know what disgusts me more, your cowardice or your stupidity."