Purchasing Dark Souls this weekend after not playing pretty much since launch

#1jimmyCCFCPosted 2/6/2013 11:48:31 AM
To cut a long story short my PS3 died a year or two ago and i've only recently aquired a new one.

So what has changed since launch? i read a few patches but to be honest i struggled to trawl through them all. Any major patch changes from pretty much since launch?
#2BombayNugzPosted 2/6/2013 11:50:16 AM
Ya a few.
---
Go Big Red 10-3 bruh
PSN: BOMBAYNUGZ420; Pawn: Faith
#3hemphoarderPosted 2/6/2013 11:50:28 AM
no its exactly the same

good luck
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#4DetsuaxhePosted 2/6/2013 12:04:52 PM
Some nerfs for balancing, but nothing you couldn't have seen coming. You'll be able to play it just fine.
---
Where's my "Accept This Moderation with Extreme Reluctance and Resentful Glares" button?
When reading and responding to my posts, try to take it easy.
#5YuenkuPosted 2/6/2013 12:23:02 PM
If you only played briefly before, I doubt you'll remember enough to notice much of the changes.
---
~**Lolicon Pride**~
#6iokiPosted 2/6/2013 12:35:52 PM
I remember things being different compared to when i purchased this near release. From what I'm seeing now enemies have been changed up a bit (a snake type in sens fortress is posted up at a new spot for example) and some other small things I can't quite remember. It's definitely been changed though
#7iokiPosted 2/7/2013 8:59:26 PM
Sens fortress is definetly changed. Seems easier from when I first played it months ago. The swinging axes come to mind also. They gave you more gaps to wait in between swings
#8HeavensEndPosted 2/7/2013 9:46:24 PM
Also FROM decided to put super duper OP magic in the game because apparently it gives them great pleasure to visit the gamefaqs boards and look at the topics of people whining about them.
---
PSN: DyingDreams
A gamer is just that, regardless of gender