Change one animation in this game

#11R1masherPosted 2/6/2013 4:28:49 PM
Power within, I'd change it into He-Mans "I have the power" animation
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#12ShadowrulerPosted 2/6/2013 5:34:17 PM
R1masher posted...
Power within, I'd change it into He-Mans "I have the power" animation

Playing this during the time it's active: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZKpByV5764
---
Soldier Gamer - PSN: orbajo
#13GixenPosted 2/6/2013 6:23:30 PM
This is not really a animation, but why the heck are you running around with a huge scabbard on your back (Claymore/Bastard Sword) when you never use it? One should expect that when you put your sword away, in favour for lets say pyro, you should actually see the hilt popping up. But oh no, the scabbard and the sword disappears totally.

What´s the point? It spoils my nice armor....
#14Cvdf3Posted 2/6/2013 6:41:34 PM
Gixen posted...
This is not really a animation, but why the heck are you running around with a huge scabbard on your back (Claymore/Bastard Sword) when you never use it? One should expect that when you put your sword away, in favour for lets say pyro, you should actually see the hilt popping up. But oh no, the scabbard and the sword disappears totally.

What´s the point? It spoils my nice armor....

Put a bow in your left hand or put the sword in your left hand and two hand your right hand weapon
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#15Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 2/6/2013 8:20:07 PM
backstab, honestly it should have been rated with ping and if players had a higher ping the backstab mechanism should have not been optional. It's removed a lot of the enthusiasm that Demon's Souls had while online. I still love online it's just watching that animation get butchered every time gets old.
#16Fo_lc_usPosted 2/7/2013 1:18:50 AM
Make a ring.

If the enemy has a shield on their back, your weapon now stabs/cleaves their anal cavity.

If it is a small weapon, then it stabs up.

If it is a large weapon, then first you pop both kneecaps from behind, and then golfswing into the rear end.

There, are the people who want backstab negation with offshields can now shut up.
---
GT: remShotz
Speakeasy member.
#17Oni_TatsujinPosted 2/7/2013 2:50:00 AM
I dislike how the character two-hands most weapons. Y'know how they sorta hold the weapon upright, or have it resting on their shoulder? It was waaaay cooler looking in Demon's Souls when most two handed poses held the weapon out to the side. I'd change it back to that.
---
The SAFE was slain in battle. A great flaming nautical pyre carries it off to VAULTHALLA.
www.youtube.com/user/Terrafuror - Gimme a view, sweet cheeks ;)