can't beat chaos vitch quelaag

#11manicblitz88Posted 2/7/2013 5:33:30 AM
with a +1 club you wont be doing much damage. Your best bet would be to summon help and stay out of the way.
#12KaBoom1322Posted 2/7/2013 5:42:53 AM
If i were you i'd go through the shortcut to get back to undead parish.Upgrade your club to +5 or higher(did you get the ember?)Also use resin.

As for tips for quelagg.

1.the explosion is easy to see coming.She will lean over onto her spider.It's quite easy to see coming and you should have plenty of time to dodge it.

2.The best time to hit her is when the spider is spewing lava.You should be at the side of her body and you will have time to get a few hits in.

3.She swings her sword 3 times in sucession.They are easy to dodge if you roll into her.But watch out for the final swing it's a bit harder to dodge and does more damage.
---
A homo habilis discovering his opposable thumb says what
#13Big_BoarPosted 2/7/2013 6:01:08 AM
If its your first playthrough and assuming you have these items, I would go for Stone Gaurdian gear, Drake Sword, Eagle Shield and Flash Sweat pyromancy, she does little damage to you and will go down easy.
#14Chao_YunPosted 2/7/2013 6:46:44 AM
Big_Boar posted...
If its your first playthrough and assuming you have these items, I would go for Stone Gaurdian gear, Drake Sword, Eagle Shield and Flash Sweat pyromancy, she does little damage to you and will go down easy.

best advice so far. I went with Power Within and stayed close. Flash Sweat is also viable.
---
Forest trees are greener.
#15IronticsDragonLPosted 2/7/2013 7:01:37 AM
ahreloco posted...
i'm using a +1 club

Get a better weapon! There's a blacksmith across the Undead Chuch's entrance!
---
If I never played Pokemon during my childhood, am I a poor fool?
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: AsternGoblin6
#16Sain_of_CaelinPosted 2/7/2013 7:41:27 AM
Summon others and learn her attacks, they're all easy to dodge or block. Get a shield with high fire blocking. It's doable, I'm a mediocre playing and I beat her with a regular Balder Straight Sword.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/sainthegoo
https://www.youtube.com/user/VicariousBrian/videos?view=1&flow=grid