Taunting

#1Excle93Posted 2/7/2013 3:48:05 PM
This game's pvp is so frustrating, I ate when you go for a 1v1 fight hen the guy spams WoG or a bleeding dagger to win or chain backstabs then taunts you like he is God like in the game. I mean come on are you serious with that?! But whatever all of this is just a learning experience still trying to get better. Guess it's my faut for letting it happen and I just suck...maybe I should be more like them
#2Deified_DataPosted 2/7/2013 3:53:54 PM
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
#3WATAUGACJPosted 2/7/2013 3:56:32 PM
Well, what is it?
---
PSN: WATAUGACJ, DomhnallOfZena
#4haarlem1982Posted 2/7/2013 3:58:06 PM
The best way to learn to counter stuff you don't like is by using it yourself and see how other people counter it. Then if you counter them, you'll get to see how other people counter your counters, you learn to do that and use them.
---
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
psn demonchild82, MILFeaterManfred
#5R1masherPosted 2/7/2013 4:02:43 PM
It's not taunting it's gesturing, you can interpret it any way you like. For example the "proper bow" to me means I'm a larper and take this game to heart so you better play for reals.

If you apply this lesson you can overcome your "rage". While fighting fire with fire sounds awesome, it only makes a bigger fire. If you cant beat them join them is essentially just spreading more fire. It takes a village (and 36 cents a day) to raise a child.
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#6m415mikePosted 2/7/2013 4:07:31 PM
On the other hand, you can't beat a taunt after a victory against someone being cheap.

Some guy summoned me for a duel in the Burg. I landed a SINGLE hit on him, and he runs away to chug estus. It wasn't even a big hit, either. So I back-stab him, then he starts running all over the place desperately trying to chug, and I keep back-stabbing him. Eventually I got a lucky second back-stab after he turned around to fight instead of chugging.

I Well! What is it!'d halfway across the arena over his corpse.
#7altrichPosted 2/7/2013 4:09:37 PM
they can do whatever they want after they win. Get good man, stop being so pedestrian in this game.
---
total return swap against libor +165 bps. what do?
#8Mr_BankercatPosted 2/7/2013 4:16:37 PM
haarlem1982 posted...
The best way to learn to counter stuff you don't like is by using it yourself and see how other people counter it. Then if you counter them, you'll get to see how other people counter your counters, you learn to do that and use them.

I love your sig.
#9ultimatedantePosted 2/7/2013 5:26:21 PM
you gotta love black flame when he backstab fish
---
"Though I encourage to Battle a being of such grand delusion as you is a sweet fortune"
"This party is getting crazy"