Burg fight club

#1jumpplanePosted 2/7/2013 8:09:46 PM
SL 129. Place a summon, or invade the burg.
---
Psn: andewakefield
#2OfficeUtilitiesPosted 2/7/2013 8:43:23 PM
Fight club is a way for the host to farm souls and humanity. Host makes two phantoms fight, wait for the red one to die, makes another group of phantoms fight.
#3jumpplane(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:04:20 PM
Typically I don't even pick up the souls. Don't really have a use for them. Just enjoy watching a duel, and getting into one. Really want to get a white and two reds, for some 2v2 action.
---
#4jumpplane(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:20:49 PM
Had some good fights. Won some, lost some, a good time all around. Hope I got to fight some of you from here. Shirtless guy, with Balder SS, Pharis' hat, and Havel's leggings. I'll probably try and host nightly around 10pm est time.
---
#5HolyGravePosted 2/7/2013 10:57:10 PM
Lol, burg.
---
http://imgur.com/8F0jB
Alyn shir is hot.
#6OfficeUtilitiesPosted 2/7/2013 11:07:58 PM
jumpplane posted...
Had some good fights. Won some, lost some, a good time all around. Hope I got to fight some of you from here. Shirtless guy, with Balder SS, Pharis' hat, and Havel's leggings. I'll probably try and host nightly around 10pm est time.

See. Offer to host every night because hosting a fight club is the easiest way to get souls.
#7R1masherPosted 2/8/2013 12:00:12 AM
OfficeUtilities posted...
jumpplane posted...

See. Offer to host every night because hosting a fight club is the easiest way to get souls.

So what? No one is stopping you from hosting... It not as devious as you're making it out to be anyway. Most people that pvp are at 99 and don't need souls anyway. It's more about getting like minded people together and agreeing on the duel rather than random dbags and runners.
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#8OfficeUtilitiesPosted 2/8/2013 12:03:51 AM
R1masher posted...
OfficeUtilities posted...
jumpplane posted...

So what? No one is stopping you from hosting... It not as devious as you're making it out to be anyway. Most people that pvp are at 99 and don't need souls anyway. It's more about getting like minded people together and agreeing on the duel rather than random dbags and runners.

In other words, you are also a "fight club" host soul farmer.
#9R1masherPosted 2/8/2013 12:12:06 AM
You've obviously never been in a pvp club.
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#10OfficeUtilitiesPosted 2/8/2013 12:29:23 AM
R1masher posted...
You've obviously never been in a pvp club.

You obviously farm for souls and humanity by making other players do all the work.