Craziest Glitch Happened To You?

#1TigressLion0330Posted 2/7/2013 7:25:01 PM
Aside From Walking Through New Londo And Falling Through THe Floor Into A Room With 2 Dark Wraiths And Getting My Butt Handed To Me Becase I Was Disoriented.... It'd Have TO Be ...

Whileiwasduelingseaththescalelesshehitmewithhisflailingarms anditshotmeacrosstheroominbetweentworocks thaticouldntrolloutofnorjump andmyspellswouldntgoovertoporaroundtherocks andallicouldduewaswaitwhileseaththescalelessdecidedtokillme whichhewaspainfullyslowatthatisit.

THanks.
#2dozingdevilPosted 2/7/2013 7:40:55 PM
being summoned and getting stuck on an infinite load screen cycling item descriptions, forever until i quit out the game.

While infecting myself with an egghead to get eingyi to trust me, when a parasite grabbed me, i clipped through the floor and died.

I've recently started experiencing that 'shield bash' glitch that can happen when you leave a menu, not sure what causes it but it's kind of like what the black knights do.
---
PSN: Swordsaintscoot
#3BlitzmafiaPosted 2/7/2013 8:06:44 PM
Plunge attack on the taurus demon and having us both glitch the floor to our deaths.
---
PSN: Blitzmafia
Pawn : Ada
#4HeavensEndPosted 2/7/2013 8:35:57 PM
Saw a Maya phantom by the blighttown 2nd bonfire.
---
PSN: DyingDreams
A gamer is just that, regardless of gender
#5beggargirlPosted 2/7/2013 9:50:35 PM
Hosting in the forest with a buddy summoned as a red phantom to spar with me, and then the forest slowly disappeared. Got invaded by a forest catbro and then the three of us spent the next half hour running around in nothingness. Finally my phantoms managed to walk through the fog wall to where the bonfire was, at which point I got invaded by an invisible person that I couldn't lock onto, and so I died.

And then my game crashed.

I wish I could have recorded it.
#6SlashBeerPosted 2/7/2013 10:49:32 PM
Parrying a ganker only to get riposted by him. I didn't attack, so there's no way he could have parried me. And even then, I skipped the "being parried" animation and he riposted me instantly.