The GameFAQs Dark Souls PS3 board grand pvp tournament

#31seyyjJPosted 2/8/2013 12:32:01 PM
I wanna join too!

I'll keep checking this topic for more info.

About the rules so far, they seem okay to me. This may be needless to say but I just wanna mention, it'd be nice if everyone would bow before fighting and let the opponent use his Green Herb and/or buff his weapon. I think punishing any casts or stuff like that should allowed too.

What do you guys think?
#32MrSmi7hPosted 2/8/2013 12:39:38 PM
Yep, green herb all the time.

Also, SL?
---
My Murakumo duel vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=and0qFN4cpI
#33Tr1pLe-Posted 2/8/2013 12:40:29 PM
How many people u takin for this? Can i get in on da action?
#34haarlem1982(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 12:50:10 PM(edited)
TheIronGubGub posted...
Ok cool, I just sent you a request. It's very nice of you to help me out, I really appreciate it.

You're welcome, I just want as many people in as possible, and for everybody to have fun,

seyyjJ posted...
I wanna join too!

I'll keep checking this topic for more info.

About the rules so far, they seem okay to me. This may be needless to say but I just wanna mention, it'd be nice if everyone would bow before fighting and let the opponent use his Green Herb and/or buff his weapon. I think punishing any casts or stuff like that should allowed too.

What do you guys think?

The bowing, I'd say that's implied, but I wouldn't go as far as to force it, herbing/buffing I agree, but mid fight herbing/buffing is punishable. Punishing a caster casting pursuers or whatever in bs range with a bs is fine with me, that's the casters fault.

This topic is more meant as an info gathering topic for me anyways. When tomorrow or Sunday I feel everybody participating in this 'brain storm session' agrees, I will make an 'official' sign up topic where all the rules and stuff are explained.

Liking the interest so far though :D
---
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
psn demonchild82, MILFeaterManfred
#35haarlem1982(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 12:52:17 PM(edited)
Tr1pLe- posted...
How many people u takin for this? Can i get in on da action?

As many as possible, so YES!

MrSmi7h posted...
Yep, green herb all the time.

Also, SL?

120-130
---
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
#36haarlem1982(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 1:18:54 AM
bump
---
#37Tr1pLe-Posted 2/9/2013 2:20:12 AM
I would add no twop and hornets to the rule list.
#38HolyGravePosted 2/9/2013 2:22:54 AM
Cool, i might join. But i can't be online 24/7..
---
http://imgur.com/8F0jB
Alyn shir is hot.
#39HolyGravePosted 2/9/2013 2:28:05 AM
Also, i am working on another build. I don't know if i can finish it for saturday but i'll try my best. The time seems possible, so i'll try to come.
---
http://imgur.com/8F0jB
Alyn shir is hot.
#40haarlem1982(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 2:35:34 AM
Tr1pLe- posted...
I would add no twop and hornets to the rule list.

Agreed

HolyGrave posted...
Also, i am working on another build. I don't know if i can finish it for saturday but i'll try my best. The time seems possible, so i'll try to come.

If you need upgrade materials, add my MILFeaterManfred account, I could probably give you everythin you need, should shave off some time.
---