Pyromancy for a certain boss fight (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Pyromancy for a certain boss fight (spoilers)
3 years ago#1
I am getting annihilated by Ornstein and Simough. I have managed to do significant damage to the Dragon Slayer but being walloped by the other guy. I have teleported back to Sen's Fortress. I think I need to start training in Pyromancy and then find my way back to the top.
---
A true knight, will forsake egoism and humiliate oneself with knighthood.
Its only when weve lost everything, then we are free to do anything.--Tyler Durden
3 years ago#2
You'll hear Smough's laugh in your dreams.
3 years ago#3
Any good strategies to beat them? I know that I am able to search topics and do other things for information.
---
Its only when weve lost everything, then we are free to do anything.--Tyler Durden
3 years ago#4
summon help to take their focus off you. either be strong enough to tank and block damage or fast on ur feet and dodge the fatty.
---
Kicking Ass Taking Names
3 years ago#5
'Tis true that they no likey pyro.
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
3 years ago#6
chevalianknight posted...
Any good strategies to beat them? I know that I am able to search topics and do other things for information.

A good general tip is to use the broken pillars as cover. Works well regardless of what weapons/playstyle you're using.
3 years ago#7
Thank you. The pillar strategy seems to be working. I slaughtered Onstein. I got killed by Smough because I tried to snipe him with my arrows. I am going to try again.
---
3 years ago#8
Smough's rushing hammer attack...how do you roll out of the way or successfully dodge the attack?
---
3 years ago#9
I defeated both of them...thank you so much for your help. The pillar strategy is genius. I kept a safe distance, having my shield up at all times. I kept striking once, using the reach of the halberd, backing up and blocking all of his shots. When he did his thunderous belly flop, I immediately back up. I kept striking him as he tried to stand up straight.
---
3 years ago#10
Dragonhead4lifebruh
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Pyromancy for a certain boss fight (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived