WoG question

#1SonyNintendoFanPosted 2/8/2013 7:33:07 PM
Too many times now ive been using it, but it doesnt stagger or even phase the opponent, he keeps going for the backstab.

Is there a poise number that WoG cant stagger, or is it lag?
#2GotRadsPosted 2/8/2013 7:44:06 PM
I'm pretty certain it will always at least stagger an enemy.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/thelegendaryp
#3SonyNintendoFan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 7:45:24 PM
GotRads posted...

It doesnt sometimes, they receive damage but continue walking toward the backstab.
#4WATAUGACJPosted 2/8/2013 8:19:30 PM
SonyNintendoFan posted...
GotRads posted...

It doesnt sometimes, they receive damage but continue walking toward the backstab.

It's lag. Try to turn around real quick and then cast it if someone is chasing you. They will probably have their shield down since they will be going for the bs.
---
PSN: WATAUGACJ, DomhnallOfZena
#5SonyNintendoFan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:29:33 PM
WATAUGACJ posted...
SonyNintendoFan posted...
GotRads posted...

It's lag. Try to turn around real quick and then cast it if someone is chasing you. They will probably have their shield down since they will be going for the bs.

I do that, but they are sometimes immune to stagger altogether even though they take damage. I guess i'll just have to deal with the lag and try to cast wog a bit further away to give myself time to roll away.
#6liampancakesPosted 2/9/2013 3:47:19 AM
wog will stagger any poise but if they're an inch away from your back the wog vacuum will pull them into it and if they hit R1 at the same time award the backstab.