Version to Get?

#1Tall GuyPosted 2/10/2013 1:27:42 AM
Hi guys,

I'm about to finish Demon's Souls and I'm already getting ready and ordering Dark Souls :)
I note you can get the Prepare to Die PS3 version here in Europe. Based on a quick search, the only difference between the normal version and Prepare to Die is the DLC attached to it.

I know however that in some games, different game versions are being patched differently. Does Prepare to Die version have any bug fixes/new glitches that were not presented on the new version? any reason to prepare one version over the other (the price is about the same).
---
"One must keep his friends close Raziel, and his enemies, even closer.." -- Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver
#2Strife0869Posted 2/10/2013 2:05:03 AM
From what I've read, there's no difference between the DLC already attached and it being downloaded. Both ways have you download the most current update which is the same across each version. The PC version of the game however does have many bugs and issues.
#3FoaloalPosted 2/10/2013 2:29:29 AM
Strife0869 posted...
The PC version of the game however does have many bugs and issues.

Really? I never noticed any in my hundreds of hours of playing on PC...
#4Tall Guy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 5:06:55 AM
Well, I'm getting the PS3 version of Prepare to Die :-)
---
"One must keep his friends close Raziel, and his enemies, even closer.." -- Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver
#5xCloudyxPosted 2/10/2013 5:41:06 AM
Tall Guy posted...
Well, I'm getting the PS3 version of Prepare to Die :-)

Good choice!
---
(\ (O_O) /) Praise the sun!