Improvements that can be made on Dark Souls

#51AnimeKid1089(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:32:31 AM
copsvshippies posted...
TC, you're one edgy bastard. You make a topic and then rage at every one because they're not talking about the right stuff. Calm down bro, take every one else's advice..

I was being edgy because the majority of people in the beginning of this thread were being biased trolls. Why should I accept something like that?
#52AnimeKid1089(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:34:25 AM
jimmyCCFC posted...
So from what i've learned from this thread - only the problems that the TC has raised are actually valid to him and everyone else's are wrong and it doesn't matter.

You may wann reread what people at the beginning said. "Oh, Dark Souls is perfection, and all your points are totally wrong." I'm not the one being biased here.
#53moodyjm2Posted 2/14/2013 10:49:11 AM(edited)
I don't think Lightning is the most useful weapon upgrade.

Pure physical (i.e. +15 or boss weapons like the Chaos Blade, Lifehunt). Then probably pure magical (the MLGS and Butterfly horn). Chaos/Lightning is best at lower levels however.

Divine and Enchanted or decent too, but really if you're a Sorcerer it's probably best to use one of the unique weapons. Divine has nice extra properties like more damage to Darkwraiths and perma killing skelies.

And we are getting dedicated servers.

I want unique armors and the ability to slightly customize weapons and armor, mostly armor.

I think they have no choice to but reduce the backstab hitbox. It's the central meta game at this point.
---
GT: DragonSoundxSG
Official Moonlight Greatsword of the Dark Souls Board
#54LamesyPosted 2/14/2013 1:12:29 PM
AnimeKid1089 posted...
jimmyCCFC posted...
So from what i've learned from this thread - only the problems that the TC has raised are actually valid to him and everyone else's are wrong and it doesn't matter.

You may wann reread what people at the beginning said. "Oh, Dark Souls is perfection, and all your points are totally wrong." I'm not the one being biased here.

"Are you joking? I never once had a corrupted file even during power outages, so i dont know you did. And why would Thomas improve anything? ... Do me a favor and read everything I typed."
"You know, whatever. I don't care. My main concern is the flaws I mentioned at the beginning of the topic. Either all of you agree and explain why, or disagree and explain why"
#55AnimeKid1089(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 10:30:50 AM
Lamesy posted...
AnimeKid1089 posted...
jimmyCCFC posted...

"Are you joking? I never once had a corrupted file even during power outages, so i dont know you did. And why would Thomas improve anything? ... Do me a favor and read everything I typed."
"You know, whatever. I don't care. My main concern is the flaws I mentioned at the beginning of the topic. Either all of you agree and explain why, or disagree and explain why"

If I were being biased, I would just disagree with people disagreeing about my topic. I wasn't doing that, but was looking to see if anyone thought of the same thing, AND if they agreed OR disgreed that they should explain why. A lot of people here didn't do that. What part of this is so hard to understand? Maybe I'm not explaining it the right way.