Offline players make me so mad.

#1SolidKnightPosted 2/10/2013 10:31:00 AM
I don't know about you but it makes me so angry that people play this game offline. They're reducing the PvP pool which is destroying the community. This game needs players online or it will dry up. Offline players are being selfish.
#2dthomas125Posted 2/10/2013 10:36:34 AM
I agree. People should only be allowed to play and enjoy this game if they have the internet. As a matter of fact, they should have to have a top-notch connection too, no crappy slow connection. Oh and while were at it, everyone should have to make at least $85k per/year to be able to play this game...
---
PSN - dthomas125 - "This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave." - Elmer Davis
#3acangialPosted 2/10/2013 10:39:21 AM
SolidKnight posted...
I don't know about you but it makes me so angry that people play this game offline. They're reducing the PvP pool which is destroying the community. This game needs players online or it will dry up. Offline players are being selfish.

I never play offline, but I don't blame newbs from at least getting through Blighttown without getting harassed by SL 10 griefers wielding persuers, WoG, +14 armor and shield and chaos sword, or my persona favorite, Dragonslayer spear.
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
#4AnimeKid1089Posted 2/10/2013 10:39:50 AM
dthomas125 posted...
I agree. People should only be allowed to play and enjoy this game if they have the internet. As a matter of fact, they should have to have a top-notch connection too, no crappy slow connection. Oh and while were at it, everyone should have to make at least $85k per/year to be able to play this game...

Pay monthly or yearly? Hell no. Go play WoW if you like doing that. Plus, the only reason a lot of players choose to play offline is that a lot of connections for summons or invasions fail due to level restrictions. That's all there is to it.
#5SubTonic14Posted 2/10/2013 10:43:04 AM
I'm going to play offline from now on just to piss you off, TC.
#6HeavensEndPosted 2/10/2013 10:45:51 AM
Also people who play hollow...stop it.
---
PSN: DyingDreams
A gamer is just that, regardless of gender
#7dthomas125Posted 2/10/2013 10:46:26 AM
AnimeKid1089 posted...
dthomas125 posted...

Pay monthly or yearly? Hell no. Go play WoW if you like doing that. Plus, the only reason a lot of players choose to play offline is that a lot of connections for summons or invasions fail due to level restrictions. That's all there is to it.

Who said anything about paying monthly or yearly?
---
PSN - dthomas125 - "This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave." - Elmer Davis
#8acangialPosted 2/10/2013 10:46:38 AM
AnimeKid1089 posted...
dthomas125 posted...

Kid, you are making sub Cazul comments all over the place today. You don't have to have PSN plus to play online. Plus you're reason why people play offline is totally wrong. Why don't you play the game more first before giving out advice from the peanut gallery?
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
#9SolidKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 10:46:54 AM
AnimeKid1089 posted...
dthomas125 posted...

The soul sign won't appear at all if you are not in range of the summoner.
#10replicax77Posted 2/10/2013 10:46:59 AM
HeavensEnd posted...
Also people who play hollow...stop it.

YEAH!!! You guys......

Oh wait.......

Nevermind.
---
I'm casual.