Offline players make me so mad.

#21Dark_StormerPosted 2/10/2013 2:10:19 PM
How would the soft core brag about their sl1 runs if they didn't delete the patches and use a OP pyro hand on every boss?

Huehuehue
#22gofyaselfPosted 2/10/2013 2:26:47 PM
dthomas125 posted...
I agree. People should only be allowed to play and enjoy this game if they have the internet. As a matter of fact, they should have to have a top-notch connection too, no crappy slow connection. Oh and while were at it, everyone should have to make at least $85K PER/YEAR to be able to play this game...

**** now I have to sell my copy of dark souls.
---
A bullet sounds the same in every language,so stick a ******* sock in it.
psn:gofyaself
#23Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 2/11/2013 2:49:13 PM
I would be against offline players if only invaders would actually invade and not run around for 30 minutes trying not to be seen or hit. THere should be a special mode for Invaders that like to play hide and go seek or tag.

Invaders that are scared to fight and die make me mad. I play online only though so I'm more than familiar with why people might play offline. Let them play offline though they need to learn the levels and the game before they can hold a candle to 400 hour plus invader.
#24Doggieboy8954Posted 2/11/2013 2:55:56 PM
Topics like theses need to get closed. Playing offline is fine if you dont like it dont play anymore.
#25Orochi_LedePosted 2/11/2013 2:57:55 PM
SolidKnight posted...
I don't know about you but it makes me so angry that people play this game offline. They're reducing the PvP pool which is destroying the community. This game needs players online or it will dry up. Offline players are being selfish.

No, what's destroying the community is tweaked grifers invading burg and other low level places when the hosts have little to no chance of winning.

I'm not sure how avoiding being forced to pvp is being "selfish"

---
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"
#26SSJPabsPosted 2/11/2013 3:02:10 PM
SolidKnight posted...
I don't know about you but it makes me so angry that people play this game offline. They're reducing the PvP pool which is destroying the community. This game needs players online or it will dry up. Offline players are being selfish.
Playing offline is OP. Needs nerf.
---
I used to have an account in 2002, but Gamefaqs ate it.
#27StolzPhoenixPosted 2/11/2013 3:04:25 PM
I just play hollow lol. On NG++ I kept reviving for quelaag and 3 times was invaded just running across the swamp so I don't see how pvp is dying bc of offline players

In fact pretty much anytime I revive I'm ivmvaded quickly
#28ChaoticKnucklesPosted 2/11/2013 3:04:55 PM
I don't feel like dealing with the PvP aspect of the game so I always play offline. Makes me happy and it doesn't affect anyone besides me so I couldn't care less if someone thinks I'm being greedy.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#29Doggieboy8954Posted 2/11/2013 3:08:03 PM
Pvp is broken anyways. To easy to one shot people.
#30Cvdf3Posted 2/11/2013 3:10:56 PM
Doggieboy8954 posted...
Pvp is broken anyways. To easy to one shot people.

If you have base Vit, sure...

damn SK, topic is fairly successful
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.