DDS bad or good your opinion?

#1betwixt_roxasPosted 2/10/2013 4:30:59 PM
for me i started this game using swords and heavier weapons it works for a little but enemys started being quicker and i was being stopped midswing i came across a lightning spear in anor londo and i lked it especially for pvp to keep the bs fishers at lunging range (had a duel in the forest he kept going in circles trying to bs me when he finally realized he could not do it he ran away and returned to his world) i then went on to beat ornstein and smough and defeated ornstein last and downgraded the lightning spear to plus 10 then re upgraded it to dragonslayers spear and i love it i beat alot more people now that i keep bs fishers away from my sides and back which was my bane straight off the bat but let me get back to the subject i see so much flak being blasted at the dds spear but why its not an op OHKO like alot of other things i see people using no offense but it does seem pretty cheap to kill in one shot and for the other person its just enraging (i know that was trollbait right there but oh well) it does decent damage at +5 and its long reach makes for keeping bs fishers at bay and is good for many other encounters so why the hate is it actually bs fishers hoping people will stop using spears in general so it will be easier to back stab yet again no offense it can be a real tactic for facing magic spammers but ill leave the rest to you to debate.
---
psn: betwixt_roxas
dark souls: soul level- 75 dss and ornstein set
#2pro9b17Posted 2/10/2013 4:32:34 PM
I concur.
---
http://i.imgur.com/EFYRV.gif
#3GotRadsPosted 2/10/2013 4:35:40 PM
I'd recommend you keep using the Text Block +5.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/thelegendaryp
#4Fo_lc_usPosted 2/10/2013 4:38:26 PM
Wotsa DDS meit?
---
GT: remShotz
Speakeasy member.
#5R1masherPosted 2/10/2013 4:42:05 PM
Fo_lc_us posted...
Wotsa DDS meit?

A dentist.
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#6betwixt_roxas(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 5:07:16 PM
sorry about miss spelling the topic weapon i meant DSS (dragon slayer spear)
---
#7zyrax2301Posted 2/10/2013 5:13:08 PM
Bad because it's ugly and it buzzes.

Kinda cool that it has that ranged attack, but it's still a lightning bolt so that's a big X from me.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#8betwixt_roxas(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 5:26:07 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
"Bad because it's ugly and it buzzes.

Kinda cool that it has that ranged attack, but it's still a lightning bolt so that's a big X from me."

i think it looks awesome and how is it being a lightning bolt a bad thing?
---
#9zyrax2301Posted 2/10/2013 5:36:38 PM
Lightning just makes me mad.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#10Morpheus51Posted 2/10/2013 6:02:48 PM
Your grammar is abysmal, that's my opinion.
---
PSN: cloudnine540 | Stocking up on Indictments? How honourable of you.