Just bought this game today...

#21AuronDFPosted 2/11/2013 9:34:21 AM
nukedduck posted...
szathmab posted...
Go up not down

Cannot be understated. Heed these words.

My advice- Kill a Gold Knight you free from jail.

Don't do this if you like his armor. You cannot get it if you kill him immediately. Also, the consequence of not killing him immediately is temporary, and not even much of an issue.
---
"You said it yourself, Kain - there are only two sides to your coin..." -Raziel
http://implicateevolution.com
#22I-ROX-HRD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 7:19:31 PM
Alright thx guys, also to the second user. I'll heed those words carefully. Also does anyone know what starter class i should pick, i'm a noob with the series so i don't want to blindly mash up a couple of sets only to end up looking like a fool.
#23acangialPosted 2/11/2013 7:28:09 PM
I-ROX-HRD posted...
Alright thx guys, also to the second user. I'll heed those words carefully. Also does anyone know what starter class i should pick, i'm a noob with the series so i don't want to blindly mash up a couple of sets only to end up looking like a fool.

It's generally believed that a Dex Pyro is the easiest class to start with as a new player. Some may say "quality" as it will give access to many different weapons. It's up to you. Faith and sorcerer builds get real complicated, but can be real fun. A pure strength build is challenging, but again, real fun when you get big @ss weapons.

My first build was a Dex Pyro and I had a lot of fun with it. I also took a sorcerer all the way through to almost the end of NG+, but got bored with it.

Utlimately the best class is the one you think you will have the most fun with and the type of character you like playing with in other RPGs.
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
#24lucky_sharm19Posted 2/11/2013 7:54:21 PM
Pick the Bandit class. It's a very strong beginner class that is both mobile and damaging.
---
PSN: GSPhantom
Shall we dance, my darling?
#25RedEyeDeath331Posted 2/11/2013 7:57:08 PM
Kindle that flame. More than likely your gonna loose the humanity anyway.