Dark Souls or Demon Souls? Will I even like either?!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Dark Souls or Demon Souls? Will I even like either?!

User Info: Yuenku

Yuenku
4 years ago#11
thanatos313 posted...
HaloODSTD posted...

By Halo I mean the Legendary difficulty: you'll die if you run into a crowd guns blazing.

lolwut? in Halo CE maybe..

I'd actually consider Halo 2 to be the most difficult in the series. The first level on Legendary is probably one of the most difficult and nightmarish things I've been though, let alone the Arbiter's flood-infested levels.
~**Lolicon Pride**~

User Info: d3dsight

d3dsight
4 years ago#12
Yuenku posted...
thanatos313 posted...
HaloODSTD posted...

By Halo I mean the Legendary difficulty: you'll die if you run into a crowd guns blazing.

I'd actually consider Halo 2 to be the most difficult in the series. The first level on Legendary is probably one of the most difficult and nightmarish things I've been though, let alone the Arbiter's flood-infested levels.

Yep. Cairo Station was complete hell on legendary. I thought the entire game would be like that, but it was the oddly the hardest level by far. Those stupid flood levels really just came down to luck for me.

User Info: monoslugg

monoslugg
4 years ago#13
Surely if your guns aren't blazin' then you are wasting valuable bullet time and more likely to die.
PSN: Greng
I gave you lives so that you made good progress, but you couldn't understand.

User Info: thanatos313

thanatos313
4 years ago#14
Yuenku posted...
thanatos313 posted...
HaloODSTD posted...

Im just remembering the library on legendary... DAMN that was fun..
poke white FC: 4299 0210 7763
http://www.youtube.com/user/thanatos313games

User Info: Shadowruler

Shadowruler
4 years ago#15
I'm feeling really old reading this topic. Halo series on legendary is not even on a top list of difficult feats I've accomplished in games.
Soldier Gamer - PSN: orbajo

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
4 years ago#16
Hard to say. Somehow I don't think you'll take either game too seriously. They need to be confronted, and strangled.
Why? Because **** you is why.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Dark Souls or Demon Souls? Will I even like either?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived