Dark Souls or Demon Souls? Will I even like either?!

#11YuenkuPosted 2/12/2013 10:19:07 AM
thanatos313 posted...
HaloODSTD posted...

By Halo I mean the Legendary difficulty: you'll die if you run into a crowd guns blazing.

lolwut? in Halo CE maybe..

I'd actually consider Halo 2 to be the most difficult in the series. The first level on Legendary is probably one of the most difficult and nightmarish things I've been though, let alone the Arbiter's flood-infested levels.
---
~**Lolicon Pride**~
#12d3dsightPosted 2/12/2013 10:25:11 AM
Yuenku posted...
thanatos313 posted...
HaloODSTD posted...

By Halo I mean the Legendary difficulty: you'll die if you run into a crowd guns blazing.

I'd actually consider Halo 2 to be the most difficult in the series. The first level on Legendary is probably one of the most difficult and nightmarish things I've been though, let alone the Arbiter's flood-infested levels.

Yep. Cairo Station was complete hell on legendary. I thought the entire game would be like that, but it was the oddly the hardest level by far. Those stupid flood levels really just came down to luck for me.
#13monosluggPosted 2/12/2013 2:31:12 PM
Surely if your guns aren't blazin' then you are wasting valuable bullet time and more likely to die.
---
PSN: Greng
I gave you lives so that you made good progress, but you couldn't understand.
#14thanatos313Posted 2/12/2013 8:05:51 PM
Yuenku posted...
thanatos313 posted...
HaloODSTD posted...

Im just remembering the library on legendary... DAMN that was fun..
---
poke white FC: 4299 0210 7763
http://www.youtube.com/user/thanatos313games
#15ShadowrulerPosted 2/12/2013 8:26:49 PM
I'm feeling really old reading this topic. Halo series on legendary is not even on a top list of difficult feats I've accomplished in games.
---
Soldier Gamer - PSN: orbajo
#16zyrax2301Posted 2/12/2013 8:31:35 PM
Hard to say. Somehow I don't think you'll take either game too seriously. They need to be confronted, and strangled.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.