Well I feel stupid

#1ZoosIVXXPosted 2/14/2013 9:17:30 AM
I'm on my fourth playthrough and JUST discovered Zena of Domhall in firelink. Dammit.
---
PSN:ZoosIVXX
"Widdly scuds"
#2Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 2/14/2013 9:19:08 AM
Definition of noobiness. I feel bad for you.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yKMR7.png
http://i.imgur.com/mLCkc.png http://i.imgur.com/Ut1W5.gif
#3rectaljukeboxPosted 2/14/2013 9:36:17 AM
Well, at least you haven't missed much (other than some armour sets). There are far worse NPCs to miss - like the pyro witch in the swamp.
#4Tabris02Posted 2/14/2013 9:41:59 AM
Props for spelling "feel" correctly.
---
If you're gonna be original, then you can count on being copied.
(former) 1st Lieutenant of the Oni Conspiracy
#5LegoTechnicPosted 2/14/2013 9:51:03 AM(edited)
You know to be fair, I don't think Domhall of Zena actually wants to trade with anyone. I mean first you find him deep in the dank and filthy sewers of all places, and then later he moves to pretty much the furthest point of Firelink possible with mooks and a little jump separating you from him, as well as a few pillars to block your view.

No, I'm pretty sure that no matter how polite he is, he's really just there to steal the clothes off of the bosses you kill for himself. Sure he'll sell them back to you if the price is right, but I think that's just to make sure you continue to ignore his salvaging the loot you apparently leave behind.
---
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero
#6turtle225Posted 2/14/2013 9:51:37 AM
LegoTechnic posted...
You know to be fair, I don't think Domhall of Zena actually wants to trade with anyone. I mean first you find him deep in the dank and filthy sewers of all places, and then later he moves to pretty much the furthest point of Firelink possible with mooks and a little jump separating you from him, as well as a few pillars to block your view.

No, I'm pretty sure that no matter how polite he is, he's really just there to steal the clothes off of the bosses you kill for himself. Sure he'll sell them back to you if the price is right, but I think that's just to make sure you continue to ignore his salvaging the loot you apparently leave behind.

lol good point
---
,=,e
#7Ninjamaster07Posted 2/14/2013 12:49:27 PM(edited)
it took me something like 5 play throughs before i found rickert (i think thats his name) in new londo.
---
I look forward to the day a chicken can cross the road without his motives being questioned.
#8Ceadeus99Posted 2/14/2013 12:53:05 PM
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...

ORB, I don't think the Dark Souls board would be the same without you.

I love you.
---
If I had a quarter for every intelligent person on the Internet, i'd have two cents.
#9HeavensEndPosted 2/14/2013 12:57:23 PM
Ceadeus99 posted...
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...

ORB, I don't think the Dark Souls board would be the same without you.

I love you.

Damn

At least offer dinner and a cigarette first.
---
PSN: DyingDreams
A gamer is just that, regardless of gender