Hardest DLC boss?

#11the_NGWPosted 2/15/2013 3:44:00 AM
Artorias I suppose. Sanctuary Guardian only took me two attempts. Manus I took down on the first try. Kalameet is only difficult if you are going for her tail. Artorias put up the best fight, taking the most attempts.
---
"Do you have the courage to ride with the devil?"
Now Watching: Kamen Rider Wizard, Kamen Rider OOO, Kamen Rider Ryuki
#12Chao_YunPosted 2/15/2013 3:46:16 AM
I died the most to Kalameet trying to knock off his tail. My biggest problem with Manus was finding, summoning, and keeping alive Sif. Artorias ended up being toughest for me, actuallly. It took me awhile to get my equipment straightened out.
---
Forest trees are greener.
#13GixenPosted 2/15/2013 3:54:57 AM
Manus without doubt....
#14black_rathPosted 2/15/2013 4:20:28 AM
Manus and Twin Sanctuary Guardian.
---
PSN: fattah_wrath
Pawn: Natasha
#15DagorhaPosted 2/15/2013 5:53:55 AM
Kalameet probably. Manus can be very difficult.
---
You don't get a gold star for being less bloody stupid than another bloody stupid person when you are still demonstrably bloody stupid. -the final bahamut
#16primusninePosted 2/15/2013 6:10:01 AM
I started the DLC on new game ++++ so I kinda got stomped by each boss til I learned what to do, how to do it and how not to get hit.
#17addicting159Posted 2/15/2013 6:18:47 AM
Arty was definitly the easiest,the guardians easy with the rusted ring,manus is tough at times but the crown easily goes to kalameet he was insane before the first time i killed him.
---
psnid:ssg4predator
liberal=freedom hating trash=obama they all the same
#18the_NGWPosted 2/15/2013 11:33:43 AM
addicting159 posted...
Arty was definitly the easiest,the guardians easy with the rusted ring,manus is tough at times but the crown easily goes to kalameet he was insane before the first time i killed him.

Rusted iron ring doesn't do anything in that fight.
---
"Do you have the courage to ride with the devil?"
Now Watching: Kamen Rider Wizard, Kamen Rider OOO, Kamen Rider Ryuki
#19acangialPosted 2/15/2013 11:39:01 AM
I have beaten Manus solo without cheesing. I have not been able to beat Kalameet on my own. However, I am not that good either.
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
#20Deified_Data(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 12:00:27 PM
BahamutZero92 posted...
Vidmor posted...
Kalameet was a little underwhelming. For all the hype present about him, you'd think it would be a truly terrifying fight, but his attacks are terribly telegraphed. Manus always gets me with his deceptive range and the occasional dark magic spam.

The silver pendant takes the sting out of his dark attacks barring the dark rain (it just clumps up and falls on you anyways) so that part isn't too bad.

If I keep activating the pendant over and over can I just keep it up indefinitely until he's done using his dark attacks?