So my first real ''invader'', plus questions.

#1BEB22Posted 2/14/2013 10:07:00 PM
So Im a fairly new player as I had played the game months ago but my data got erased, so I recently started over.

Before I stayed hollow because it seems I always get invaded by ass hats who have way better weapons/armor than me and 1 hit kill me with back stab ( why is this?)

Anyways so I go human and im attempting to get the Drake Sword, and Im shooting its tail with an arrow when I get the warning sign for invasion. I shoot the tail the dragon flies down the bridge I hear it blow fire twice, then boom invader vanquished pops up on my screen. LULZ all in less then 10 seconds. Perfect timing. Went up and grabbed the humanity. Justice!
---
PSN- Bushwick128
H2K~
#2FoaloalPosted 2/14/2013 10:13:44 PM
BEB22 posted...

it seems I always get invaded by ass hats who have way better weapons/armor than me and 1 hit kill me with back stab ( why is this?)

Well you can choose to not level up in the game, and go to the end of the game to get some of the best gear and the ability to improve it to maximum strength, and then use the invasion mechanic to invade players around your (low) level.
Some people enjoy a battle that ends in 1 attack for whatever odd reason.

BEB22 posted...

the dragon flies down the bridge I hear it blow fire twice, then boom invader vanquished pops up on my screen.

Yeah I have no idea why anyone bothers to invade there, it's so simple for a player at any level to have the dragon kill you in one or two hits, even completely by accident like your story.
#3ZemurysPosted 2/17/2013 2:01:11 AM
That sounds similar to one my deaths, except my invader played it smart and used the Drake as a weapon. I couldn't get past the bridge while the Drake was there, and I couldn't open up the shortcut to the bonfire; the invader was waiting for me down the stairs halfway across. In the end the Drake took me. Ah, well.....Another day, another death. XD