This game has ruined my love life for me.

#11oakview80Posted 2/16/2013 5:45:34 PM
pirate109 posted...
Skyrim/Oblivion. Used to love those games, can't enjoy them at all at the moment because of how superior DkS is.

This!!!!!!
#12Dagnoth(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 6:19:56 PM
I'll add one more thing, one so universally truthful i could close the topic because it would be all that ever needed to be said.

I cant rofap to any boobs other than gwyneveres.

It just wont work anymore.
---
IMPOSSIBRU!
#13Luthor_Posted 2/16/2013 6:24:02 PM
pirate109 posted...
Skyrim/Oblivion. Used to love those games, can't enjoy them at all at the moment because of how superior DkS is.

Totally incomparable games and every time I read a comparison I face palm.
---
"It doesn't matter what controller you have in your hand as long as you enjoy pressing the buttons..."
-RPG_Apostle
#14PHoToS999Posted 2/16/2013 6:29:26 PM
Dagnoth posted...
I'll add one more thing, one so universally truthful i could close the topic because it would be all that ever needed to be said.

I cant rofap to any boobs other than gwyneveres.

It just wont work anymore.

look towards the Fool's Idol.
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#15oakview80Posted 2/16/2013 7:26:08 PM
Luthor_ posted...
pirate109 posted...

Totally incomparable games and every time I read a comparison I face palm.

I agree they are incomparable BUT its the truth. When I tried to play elder scrolls, it felt stale, and easy and just going through the motions. Dark souls ruined skyrim for me, and I'm not saying skyrim is a bad game. Skyrim is an amazing game! Just can't enjoy it anymore thanks to dark souls lol.
#16MIDI-P-ChanPosted 2/16/2013 7:34:59 PM
I used to intentionally avoid talking to my brother for long periods of time based on the fact that he was more depressing to listen to than a Smith's album after mixing alcohol and meds. After listening to all of the Crestfallen Warriors dialogue I now find him delightfully entertaining and upbeat.
---
PSN: MIDIpChan
"I would imagine that if you could understand Morse code, a tap dancer would drive you crazy." -Mitch Hedberg