This game has ruined my love life for me.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. This game has ruined my love life for me.
4 years ago#11
pirate109 posted...
Skyrim/Oblivion. Used to love those games, can't enjoy them at all at the moment because of how superior DkS is.

This!!!!!!
4 years ago#12
I'll add one more thing, one so universally truthful i could close the topic because it would be all that ever needed to be said.

I cant rofap to any boobs other than gwyneveres.

It just wont work anymore.
IMPOSSIBRU!
4 years ago#13
pirate109 posted...
Skyrim/Oblivion. Used to love those games, can't enjoy them at all at the moment because of how superior DkS is.

Totally incomparable games and every time I read a comparison I face palm.
"It doesn't matter what controller you have in your hand as long as you enjoy pressing the buttons..."
-RPG_Apostle
4 years ago#14
Dagnoth posted...
I'll add one more thing, one so universally truthful i could close the topic because it would be all that ever needed to be said.

I cant rofap to any boobs other than gwyneveres.

It just wont work anymore.

look towards the Fool's Idol.
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
4 years ago#15
Luthor_ posted...
pirate109 posted...

Totally incomparable games and every time I read a comparison I face palm.

I agree they are incomparable BUT its the truth. When I tried to play elder scrolls, it felt stale, and easy and just going through the motions. Dark souls ruined skyrim for me, and I'm not saying skyrim is a bad game. Skyrim is an amazing game! Just can't enjoy it anymore thanks to dark souls lol.
4 years ago#16
I used to intentionally avoid talking to my brother for long periods of time based on the fact that he was more depressing to listen to than a Smith's album after mixing alcohol and meds. After listening to all of the Crestfallen Warriors dialogue I now find him delightfully entertaining and upbeat.
PSN: MIDIpChan
"I would imagine that if you could understand Morse code, a tap dancer would drive you crazy." -Mitch Hedberg
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. This game has ruined my love life for me.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived