Tips for Bell Gargoyles?

#1FoxtrotDelta88Posted 2/16/2013 11:42:14 AM
Yea, I'm kinda stuck on the Bell Gargoyles boss fight and i can't seem to beat them Any tips for them?
---
I believe in Jim Gordon...I believe in Harvey Dent...I believe in Gotham City
#2konak0naPosted 2/16/2013 11:44:25 AM
Just keep trying, they're not that hard. Just make sure to upgrade your weapons at the blacksmith if you can.
#3RamunePosted 2/16/2013 11:45:02 AM
Summon phantoms, cut its tail off, upgrade weapons, learn to dodge (and die a lot while doing so).
---
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." ~ Richard Bach
#4FoxtrotDelta88(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 11:46:20 AM
konak0na posted...
Just keep trying, they're not that hard. Just make sure to upgrade your weapons at the blacksmith if you can.

I can't upgrade the Drake sword yet, and it's so much hard as it is cheap
---
#5turtle225Posted 2/16/2013 11:50:39 AM
forget the drake sword, seriously...

Find a weapon you like, and start upgrading it with titanite shards you can find from hollow soldiers and balder knights. You can also buy them from andre the blacksmith.

Also, if you go into human form, you can summon people to help. You can also summon two npc's if you have met their conditions. This will completely trivialize the fight but its up to you.

good luck.
---
,=,e
#6DagnothPosted 2/16/2013 11:51:51 AM
Smack it till it dies.

Sometimes it takes several smacks per gargoyle.

When second gargoyle comes, bait flame breath, smack moar.
---
IMPOSSIBRU!
#7SteamyPunkPosted 2/16/2013 11:52:23 AM
Don't lock on, make sure you have a good shield and can roll fast. Heater shield is good. Upgrade shield and gear.

And no, it's not cheap. Once you figure out how to play you'll beat them blindfolded.
#8FoxtrotDelta88(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 11:54:10 AM
turtle225 posted...

Find a weapon you like, and start upgrading it with titanite shards you can find from hollow soldiers and balder knights. You can also buy them from andre the blacksmith.

Also, if you go into human form, you can summon people to help. You can also summon two npc's if you have met their conditions. This will completely trivialize the fight but its up to you.

good luck.

Who's the second NPC? i know the first is the one near the bridge the dragon is on
---
#9SteamyPunkPosted 2/16/2013 11:59:14 AM
FoxtrotDelta88 posted...
turtle225 posted...

good luck.

Who's the second NPC? i know the first is the one near the bridge the dragon is on

The guy in the cell. Go back down to firelink after freeing him. If you get a weapon like Claymore to +5 and the use Pine resin you should be able to destroy them...
#10dozingdevilPosted 2/16/2013 12:03:45 PM
You're losing to Gargoyles with Drake Sword? Lol.
---
PSN: Swordsaintscoot/ IronShadowDragon