A Veteran's Obituary

#1PHoToS999Posted 2/16/2013 4:42:16 PM
Well, I turned on Dark Souls for what will probably be the last time.
I really attempted to get back into the spirit of things, like how it used to be, but it seems all of that is gone.

My chat is in the zombie stages of death, my previous, unbackstabbable skill is gone, and my very favorite toon is laughable. I really don't know if I'll even be back for DkS2. I'll stick around the gfaqs dks board for a while, but methinks it's time for me to move on.

So, the part you've all been waiting for:
Ask. Me. Anything.
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#2dozingdevilPosted 2/16/2013 4:45:40 PM
What is the meaning of life?
---
PSN: Swordsaintscoot/ IronShadowDragon
#3Kyuubi4269Posted 2/16/2013 4:45:51 PM
Why are you so bad?

Lrn2adapt
---
If your shop is getting shot by an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get an arrow in the knee.
PSN: Lord_of_Cinders
#4joeharamatheoPosted 2/16/2013 4:45:52 PM
y u no plat da gaem, homie?
#5KryIon_KidPosted 2/16/2013 4:48:58 PM
ged gud scrub
---
PSN: Wunderloss
#6PHoToS999(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 4:51:51 PM(edited)
Dozing: The meaning of life is to find your own meaning. Or 42, as the case may or may not be.

Kyuubi: Because I don't intend to waste my time putting the time in to regain my previous skill just so I can get bored by the crappy invasion times in a dying game.

joe: Because plat means nothing except what each individual puts into it. My desire to plat: 0.

Krylon: I'm the very best, the best there's ever been.
---
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#7ZoosIVXXPosted 2/16/2013 5:01:27 PM
It is just absolutely ******* hilarious when people give up on this game because of the PVP.
This game has the most pulling atmosphere that you can ask for, a play style where you can make a slight change to any build and it would be a completely different way to play, and a haunting backstory for every character that appears.
And you have the nerve, the ******* nerve, to complain about the online community.
Let me tell you what.
From Software, they are not trying to focus on PVP. They implemented it simply because they know if you put out a game that has no multiplayer at all it is bound to sink. Most japanese developers dont even care about multiplayer and dont implement it intheir games. You are given a small gift, and you complain. From cant control the ****** bag pieces of **** that **** the entire **** of the Dark Souls body, and they will continue to appeal to all audiences and make sure multiplayer is an option.
Ive had satisfying matches with people even in the last week, you just have to be patient. Every game has gankers.
---
PSN:ZoosIVXX
"Lana. LANA. LAAAANNAAAAAAAAAAA." "WHAT"
#8DagnothPosted 2/16/2013 5:03:57 PM
PHoToS999 posted...
...I'm the very best, the best there's ever been.

That may be so, but your a complete scrub for making an obituary for yourself.
---
IMPOSSIBRU!
#9joeharamatheoPosted 2/16/2013 5:06:50 PM
sumo! sumo! sumo! sumo!
#10PHoToS999(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 5:07:57 PM
Zoosl, friend, come near and I will tell you of that which you do not know.

I've been playing this game since the week it came out. I played Demon's Souls for the two years previous. Nothing else, just souls.
I've invested so many hours in glitch testing, build crafting, secret s*** finding, and general gameplay that I know practically everything about this game. I've spent too much time on this game by now, friend.

By now, the bbox glitch is gone, I've seen two vagrants, been gravelorded a few times, used every weapon, found every item, and killed every iteration of every enemy in this game too many times to count. I've laughed at how easy seath is too many times. I've cried over solaire's dead body to fill a rather large puddle. I've raged at the bonewheel skeletons until my rage destroyed them all.

I'm not giving up because of the pvp.
I'm giving up because that was all that was left for me.
---