A Veteran's Obituary

#41LautrekPosted 2/16/2013 7:09:32 PM
PHoToS999 posted...
-.-

First: read my name.
Second: Not really. I can't get summoned no matter what. If you mean to say that ther has been a rise in popularity, yes, I'd agree, but that's just a zit on a zombie: regardless, it's still going to die soon.

Apologies, Photos. But really, if you've invested that time and effort into DeS and DkS, I don't believe for one second that you won't buy DkS2.
#42PHoToS999(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 7:11:33 PM
AO2: Hi-mi-tsu desu!

@Alex: yeah, seems i need to change my sig...
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#43TorebackulaPosted 2/16/2013 7:11:46 PM
AwesomeOpossum2 posted...
szathmab posted...
Torebackula posted...
Tl;dr

Also boxers or briefs? Paper or plastic? Toilet paper rolled over or under? Hangin to the left or right?

How many posts do you have left?

He's burning through them. Not to much to go.

@photos. Why does it burn when I pee?

I only have one left... more genitals?

@a-train, get better lube. Or use your other hand for a few days.

Questions... What is the sound of one hand clapping? How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if he had 3 subordinates and adequate resources to supply operation for 2 months? What does purple taste like?
---
Makeup and stickers and ponies and MySpace.com!
PSN: Torebackula
#44Alexbynum21Posted 2/16/2013 7:14:50 PM
PHoToS999 posted...
AO2: Hi-mi-tsu desu!

@Alex: yeah, seems i need to change my sig...

yeah its a real shame we couldn't get that to pass its sad really it caused no more trouble than thomas but they never patched him
---
symmetry at least your end will be beautiful-death the kid
#45DJ_0000Posted 2/16/2013 7:17:11 PM
Torebackula posted...

Questions... What is the sound of one hand clapping? How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if he had 3 subordinates and adequate resources to supply operation for 2 months? What does purple taste like?

1. Like two hands clapping but quite a bit quieter
2. erm...7
3. Tastes like Barney the Dinosaur
#46AwesomeOpossum2Posted 2/16/2013 7:19:40 PM
@tore. Maybe you can tell me. Photos answered in some foreign language I don't comprehend.

What lives in a desert, is high, and can only post 3 times a hour?
---
"HATERS MAKE ME FAMOUS!" -Torebackula. (And possibly some rapper dude.)
Psn: A-Train1982
#47PHoToS999(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 7:24:27 PM
Tore: No, let your account rise from the grave to becaom a legend once more. then make an alt for genitailia.
1. One hand clapping is the sound of a palm meeting a face AKA a slap.
2. Wood begins as logs, as it must get to the factories to be turned into wood, thussly, the answer is zero, as they would just sit on their butts and talk about all the wood they could chuck if they were only let into the factory.
3. Purple tastes mostly bitter ans sweet, with a hint of salt and sour.

@Alex: They had to do it since they went mainstream. Curse all of them casuls! Though it's kinda funny how few tumblebuffers there are.
---
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#48ozdude182Posted 2/16/2013 7:25:56 PM
hey photos wat u gunna play next? wat u gunna do with ur time?
---
Kicking Ass Taking Names
#49PHoToS999(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 7:33:15 PM
Well, I'm playing Borderlands 2 now.
---
#50ozdude182Posted 2/16/2013 8:11:34 PM
good choice love that game. finished everything in normal game and bought season pass 2 weeks ago. while i was downloading dlc thought i would check on dark souls coz hadnt played for a while......havent touch borderlands for 2 weeks
---
Kicking Ass Taking Names