What order do you usually do the game in?

#1StalolinPosted 2/19/2013 1:54:44 AM
After Anor Londo of course.

I usually end up doing Duke's Archives first, even though I'd probably find it easier to do Catacombs or Izalith prior.

When do you do Painted World? DLC?
---
http://i.imgur.com/RPDKCWt.png
#2brumeyPosted 2/19/2013 1:57:58 AM
after fatty and slim i usually do bed of chaos (for thorns armor). after that i end up wasting my time invading and ganking!
#3Oni_TatsujinPosted 2/19/2013 2:28:53 AM
Duke's Archives, Tomb of Giants, New Londo, Lost Izalith, DLC, Kiln.
---
The SAFE was slain in battle. A great flaming nautical pyre carries it off to VAULTHALLA.
www.youtube.com/user/Terrafuror - Gimme a view, sweet cheeks ;)
#4MikeoftheDesertPosted 2/19/2013 3:25:03 AM(edited)
DLC, 4 kings, Giants, Seath, Izalith.
---
PSN ID: SnM_88
#5TILlegion777Posted 2/19/2013 7:21:21 AM
Entire game, because I do it weird.

Parish > Burg > Basin (+Butterfly) > Depths > Forest > Asylum > New Londo > Blighttown (+Ceaseless) > Sens > Anor Londo > Izalith > DLC > Tomb of the Giants > Duke's

Kind of eclectic...
---
Yeah, I'm that idiot with the stupid signature. Fat-roll Kirk is the only true build.
Official Longsword of the Dark Souls boards
#6AhrimanPosted 2/19/2013 7:59:40 AM
It depends but usually something like

Parish -> Catacombs -> Forest -> PvP interlude -> Sif -> Four Kings -> Quelaag -> Sen's -> Anor Londo -> Demon Ruins / Lost Izalith -> Duke's -> Tomb -> DLC -> Asylum redux -> Painted

I usually don't actually clear Painted though, or kill the Moonlight Butterfly or Gwyndolin.
---
Chikubi ga itai. Hontou ni- Mattaku kayuku itai. Bakuzen to aamondo to niru...
#7LegoTechnicPosted 2/19/2013 8:50:41 AM(edited)
Asylum -> Burg -> Parish -> Darkroot (butterfly) -> Depths -> Blighttown -> Ceaseless Discharge -> Asylum redux -> Sen's -> Anor Londo -> Painted World (while completing AL)

I do the Forest (Sif) as well as the Hydra either before hitting up Sen's or immediately after getting the Lord Vessal depending on how I'm feeling at the time. For the final four areas if I'm going for Darkwraith then I do New Londo first, otherwise I tend to do it last. I always do Lost Izalith before the Catacombs and Tomb of the Giants unless I'm specifically running a miracle build because of the fire ember locations, and it saves me a trip of having to run back to Vamos. I will also do the Great Hollow and Ash Lake anything after getting the Lord Vessal (never before), pretty much whenever I feel like it.

So normally: Duke's -> Lost Izalith -> Catacombs -> Tomb of the Giants -> New Londo -> DLC
on Darkwraith: New Londo -> Duke's -> Lost Izalith -> Catacombs -> Tomb of the Giants -> DLC
on Miracle build: Lost Izalith -> Catacombs -> Tomb of the Giants -> Duke's -> New Londo -> DLC

Additionally if I'm doing a master key run I will sometimes skip Blighttown, though more often than not I go through it for the Iaito and Power Within.
---
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero
#8slicknick21Posted 2/19/2013 11:55:02 AM
I usually jump down in the catacombs and grab the gravelord sword then go to other places I'm not supposed to be at yet.
#9legendriderPosted 2/20/2013 6:31:49 AM
After Anor Londo....

Ask Lake, Lost Izalith, Tomb of the Giants, Duke's Archives, DLC, New Londo
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#10DarthSchubertPosted 2/20/2013 8:41:43 AM
Almost always do

1) Catacombs/Tomb
2) New Londo
3) Duke's/Crystal
4) Demon's/Lost Izalith

Sometimes I switch it up, but if I'm just trying to get to NG+ fast that's the order.
---
"Life is like a box of chocolates. Diabetics can't enjoy either."