Oficial "Anor Lond Archers Hate" thread

#1LadislauSantosPosted 2/19/2013 3:00:55 AM
Hi everyone, this is a depreciation thread for Anor Londo Archers.
Created this after the tenth attempt to get pat the 2 first archers.

-Small path you should walk? check
-Demons throwing stuff at you? check
-Stupid giant arrows while you try to fight those demons? check
-Most evil possible spot to place two Silver Knights? check

For the sake of the internet... does these guys respawn? I dunno because I couldn't even beat ONE of then yet. . _.'

Love the game, but If they do respawn, I think I gonna take a break xD
#2brumeyPosted 2/19/2013 3:02:15 AM
use poison arrows
or parry them like a boss

force, GC, wotg also works
#3ZoosIVXXPosted 2/19/2013 3:18:40 AM
They're actually pretty easy.
Just run up to the guy on the right and he will get his sword out and walk towards you, if you retreat back to the beam you came up on, he will fall off automatically
---
"The milkman says "do you want that milk pasteurized? The blonde says "no, just up to my boobs, I can splash it in my eyes."
#4AceTheMadAngel7Posted 2/19/2013 3:24:44 AM
Sadly they do respawn but there is an easy way to kill them. With a decent shield you can just run all the way up the path and straight for the knight on the right then turn back and run a bit toward the middle of the path so you are blocked from the left archer. The knight on the right should put his bow away when you run at him then fall off the edge trying to follow you. Now either continue toward the right and to the bonfire or do the same thing to the left archer and get the item he is guarding. The Gargoyle demon guys can't fit on the path so no need to worry about them.
---
Gamertag - AceTheMadAngel
"We all do our share of murdering around here, don't we?" - Zevran
#5LadislauSantos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 3:32:26 AM
Thanks a lot everyone, I will try this after I get home.

Actually, in my last attempt I charged at the guy in the right and got the item... so I can just leave him alone.

The guy on the right is the problem, but yeah, I will try to make him fall =]
#6seyyjJPosted 2/19/2013 3:57:03 AM
Parry.
---
On PS3: lennylardo On PC: aapo666
#7-Crazy_Dude-Posted 2/19/2013 4:04:50 AM
They do respawn but after that area there's a bonfire and you never have to go that way again so you just need to get past them the one time. There's a another exit which can only be opened from the inside so you just to need to worry about them once.
#8mscoutoPosted 2/19/2013 5:19:19 AM
ou can simply summon someone to help you out

the archers will get confused, making that part a lot easier
#9DevioyzPosted 2/19/2013 5:35:53 AM
Or do it the mage way: hidden body + soul arrow
#10d3dsightPosted 2/19/2013 5:39:44 AM
Definitely a rage inducing area the first time through the game, but as others have said, parry. You can run straight up to the one on the right. You can run past both their arrows, until you hit the wall and have to turn right to get to the knight. Then you can roll under his arrow, and he'll pull out a straight sword. The straight sword silver knights are one of the easiest enemies in the game to parry. You'll be out of the knight on the left's range at this point.