Anyone have any spare darkwraith armor????

#1oakview80Posted 2/19/2013 5:00:59 AM
That armor is Awesome looking. Was just curious if some one has any they are willing to part with, and what you would like in return. I'm not able to join the darkwraiths in my current play through. My SL is 95 ( I think)
#2_MoonlightPosted 2/19/2013 5:03:13 AM
Yeah I have the set you can have. Add me (MoonGloom) and we'll work it out
---
The artist formerly known as EmpyrealMagician
#3oakview80(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 5:15:52 AM
_Moonlight posted...
Yeah I have the set you can have. Add me (MoonGloom) and we'll work it out

Ok, ill add you tonight thanks!!! I only have manus and gywnn left till I start ng+ my psn is oakview80.
#4_MoonlightPosted 2/19/2013 5:20:57 AM
I'd prefer before 3:40pm, but if you can't until tonight, that's cool
---
#5oakview80(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 6:04:45 AM
_Moonlight posted...
I'd prefer before 3:40pm, but if you can't until tonight, that's cool

Yea, I'm sorry. I wait till my kids go to bed and then I get on around 1030ish pm EST time. You have any idea what you would want in return?
#6_MoonlightPosted 2/19/2013 6:11:03 AM
Ideally Black Knight Armor set or any amount of Twinkling Titanite. You're getting it regardless; I'm not too worried about what I get in return, just anything you're willing to part with
---
#7oakview80(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 6:18:00 AM
_Moonlight posted...
Ideally Black Knight Armor set or any amount of Twinkling Titanite. You're getting it regardless; I'm not too worried about what I get in return, just anything you're willing to part with

I think I have 1 twinkling titanite, but ill double check tonight and I have no clue what black knight armor I have. I use that armor a lot, but if I have spare, Its yours! I'll see what I got tonight and talk to you about it on psn. Appreciate it.