Any new info on Dark Souls 2 in the past 2 months?

#11joeharamatheoPosted 2/19/2013 1:06:20 PM
snicklecuck posted...
shadowsofdawn posted...
New weapon confirmed: Bro's Hammer. Requires 99 STR, weighs 49 units. Its 5 times the size of your character.

1H R2 attack is a downward smash that takes 5 seconds to complete, but if it hits another player their character is permanently deleted.

God-tiering trolling against AFK players lolololol

or invaders. or red summons. kind of a pvp killer, that -_-
#12PHoToS999Posted 2/19/2013 2:13:32 PM
shadowsofdawn posted...
New weapon confirmed: Bro's Hammer. Requires 99 STR, weighs 49 units. Its 5 times the size of your character.

1H R2 attack is a downward smash that takes 5 seconds to complete, but if it hits another player their character is permanently deleted.

Shut up and take my money!
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#13AIreadylnUsePosted 2/19/2013 2:14:34 PM
shadowsofdawn posted...

Selling point for PSN Plus I guess.
#14ZoosIVXXPosted 2/19/2013 3:09:50 PM
The new director has said, and I'm actually very very happy about this, that there will be no dlc weapons or spells, but there will eventually be DLC.
This is good because I didn't buy Artorias of the Abyss, and hate the fact that people can use Dark Bead and all that against me, yet I can't obtain them without putting money out.
---
"The milkman says "do you want that milk pasteurized? The blonde says "no, just up to my boobs, I can splash it in my eyes."
#15ChubbyflamingoPosted 2/19/2013 4:13:53 PM
ZoosIVXX posted...
The new director has said, and I'm actually very very happy about this, that there will be no dlc weapons or spells, but there will eventually be DLC.
This is good because I didn't buy Artorias of the Abyss, and hate the fact that people can use Dark Bead and all that against me, yet I can't obtain them without putting money out.

How I understood it was that there won't be individually sold items (like buy dark bead for 99 cents) but rather they would still be including them in dlc (like Artorias of the Abyss). I do not think they said that there wouldn't be new equipment, just that there won't be dlc catered around buying equipment with real money. That's how I understood it, I could be wrong though.
---
Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/MrChubbyFlamingo/videos?flow=grid&view=0
#16DagnothPosted 2/19/2013 4:41:46 PM
Phallucinerator- requires 99 faith to use.

A spell that launches a gaint ethereal d*** at people, doing 0 dmg if it connects, but removes them permanently from their covenant and places them in another covenant:

Way of the sticky white stuff.
---
IMPOSSIBRU!
#17ZoosIVXXPosted 2/19/2013 5:57:39 PM
Chubbyflamingo posted...

How I understood it was that there won't be individually sold items (like buy dark bead for 99 cents) but rather they would still be including them in dlc (like Artorias of the Abyss). I do not think they said that there wouldn't be new equipment, just that there won't be dlc catered around buying equipment with real money. That's how I understood it, I could be wrong though.

We could both be wrong, who knows, these developers love to yank chains
---
"The milkman says "do you want that milk pasteurized? The blonde says "no, just up to my boobs, I can splash it in my eyes."
#18akechi419Posted 2/19/2013 7:35:00 PM
just that release is 01/14/14 TC.
---
PSN ID: Arkangel419