Ever died same time as a boss?

#1QioxPosted 2/19/2013 2:55:32 PM
I have, once. Killed Pinwheel, his clones killed me almost immediatly after. Luckily the boss kill counted, so I didn't have to do the fight again.
---
The wheel of Fate is turning. Is it turning to your favor?
I am the Knife of Justice!
#2d3dsightPosted 2/19/2013 2:57:00 PM
Yeah, Super Ornstein, and he didn't drop the Leo Ring, which I needed for the build. Thanks for reminding me. :(
#3CaptainWolfPosted 2/19/2013 2:57:24 PM
Happened to me with Gwyn. Unfortunately for me, his death animation is longer than that of the player.
---
Let's fly to the castle!
Xbox LIVE: Hellwolf8400 | PSN: hellwolf84
#4meralonnePosted 2/19/2013 2:57:25 PM
Did Pinwheel get buffed the last time this game updated? I haven't been able to play since a few weeks before the DLC.
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
#5zyrax2301Posted 2/19/2013 3:01:33 PM
Don't think so...it may have happened when I've been a white phantom but I've never had to return to a dead boss, if ya know what I mean.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#6GixenPosted 2/19/2013 3:01:42 PM
Happened to me with Manus. Had a homing crystal soulmass loaded and started running towards him, then he casted a spell the moment before my mass flew away. He died just before me, so "victory achieved" and then "you died" :)
---
PSN: Gixen99
#7BoBricketPosted 2/19/2013 3:09:10 PM
Happened to me on stray demon our last hits connected at the exact same time I still got the kill, but no slab drop :(
#8aneed4peedPosted 2/19/2013 3:11:37 PM
This is one of the things that has never happened to me. Strange really cos' i'm a very aggressive player in general.

That being said, I have had many double KOs in pvp.
---
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]
#9AIreadylnUsePosted 2/19/2013 3:29:05 PM
I've had a power within kill when I ran out of heals on an early playthrough leading to a double kill. I think it was vs super smough bro. Also a curious thing happens if you die as a phantom but host/other phantom kills boss within the next couple seconds: you get the humanity (and medal as sun bro), and you come back to wherever you got summoned from, but all level enemies are reset.

I've always thought this had some good invader trolling possibilities as a host, but I'm too lazy to actually do anything with it. The downfall of course is you can be brought back anywhere, between 3 newly revived basilisks for example.
#10Drago77Posted 2/19/2013 3:56:53 PM
Me and Taurus Demon both rolled off the bridge in a heat of passion.
---
www.youtube.com/ivandrago2k
PSN:Halle_Berry