Ever died same time as a boss?

#11cody316Posted 2/19/2013 4:30:32 PM
Died at the same time as the Stray Demon, once. Cost me a slab. D:

One time I killed Super Smough with Gravelord Greatsword Dance while he was doing the lightning butt slam. Too busy laughing to have been pissed.
---
Current Dark Souls Build: The Glassiest Cannon http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=429690072332486323
PSN: wdh316-=-=-=-=-=-Join the Cult of Cody's Hat Today!
#12A_German_spyPosted 2/19/2013 6:03:54 PM
cody316 posted...
Died at the same time as the Stray Demon, once. Cost me a slab. D:

One time I killed Super Smough with Gravelord Greatsword Dance while he was doing the lightning butt slam. Too busy laughing to have been pissed.

Someone needs to make some fan art of this.

I have a long and annoying record of double kills but the majority of them have been against O&S. Best one was against Seath, I threw a Crystal Soul Spear at him and he tailsmashed me just before it connected.
---
"A crouton is like a party, in your mouth." - DuneMan
http://www.youtube.com/user/AGermanSpy
#13TheIronGubGubPosted 2/19/2013 6:19:32 PM
Bed of Chaos. Oh my god it pisses me off just thinking about it.
So I'm fighting this b****, about to kill it, and it does the firestorm attack right as I hit the heart, killing me in one hit. The "YOU DEFEATED" and "YOU DIED" messages both showed up on the screen. The loading screen froze, so I restarted my PS3. When I reload my file, for some strange reason I'm outside of the fog gate dying. I respawn at the bonfire, go back to the boss room, and I have to kill the motherf***** AGAIN.
---
PSN: KingseekerFrampt
#14freakofnature30Posted 2/19/2013 6:38:21 PM
I did several times in Demon's Souls, first one being Phalanx (was my first ever playthrough of a Souls game).

I haven't had that happen on Dark Souls.
---
"I ain't no demon, Lord, but neither are you..."
PSN: freakofnature300
#15WafalafaugusPosted 2/19/2013 7:31:22 PM
I have against Seath. It was pretty weird considering that the souls awarded to me had a negative value.
---
Use Transvestite curses or the Ghost blades to damage them.~Ahriman
#16Friar_SandPosted 2/19/2013 8:03:54 PM
Qiox posted...
I have, once. Killed Pinwheel, his clones killed me almost immediatly after. Luckily the boss kill counted, so I didn't have to do the fight again.

I did this. I completely avoided all of the clones and just constantly rushed Pinwheel the entire fight. Immediately after I killed him, I was blasted by a dozen fireballs at once. I think I got souls and the rite of kindling but no mask.
---
Umbasa.
PSN: monster0327
#17Qiox(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 8:15:28 PM
Friar_Sand posted...
Qiox posted...
I have, once. Killed Pinwheel, his clones killed me almost immediatly after. Luckily the boss kill counted, so I didn't have to do the fight again.

I did this. I completely avoided all of the clones and just constantly rushed Pinwheel the entire fight. Immediately after I killed him, I was blasted by a dozen fireballs at once. I think I got souls and the rite of kindling but no mask.

You just reminded me to check...I never got a mask either. oh well...not like I really needed one lol

I mostly got shot by close range fireballs when I died, though...
---
The wheel of Fate is turning. Is it turning to your favor?
I am the Knife of Justice!
#18KishinZephritePosted 2/19/2013 9:44:47 PM
Quelaag's molten lava remnants killed me right after I killed her once.
---
MW2 3rd prestige 5.5 K/D Youtube-Kishinz
BO 3rd prestige 4.4 K/D PSN: KishinOmega
#19Friar_SandPosted 2/19/2013 10:33:53 PM
On a similar note, I killed a G rank golden rathian in Monster Hunter Freedom right when the quest time ran out. I raged for days.
---
Umbasa.
PSN: monster0327
#20-GeLFHuntah-Posted 2/19/2013 10:59:31 PM(edited)
Never died at the same time as a boss but I have killed Seath and O&S as a summon shortly after the host died a number of times.