just beat the game for the first time last night....

#11koalabear9000Posted 2/21/2013 11:42:04 AM
brumey posted...
NG+ is where the true dark souls is about to begin!

I haven't understood what this statement means. In my NG+ I was able to destroy every boss with minimum effort and even in NG++ I could beat many bosses only with couple of hits.
#12TILlegion777Posted 2/21/2013 2:49:15 PM
oakview80 posted...
LegoTechnic posted...
The best part about NG+ is that now you can be gravelorded. That doesn't seem to happen to players on their first cycle, bar very rare instances.

The first time it happens to you is always the best time.

What happens when I get gravelorded?

Black Phantom enemies will spawn into your world, in addition the the regular enemies, until the Gravelord is killed.
---
Yeah, I'm that idiot with the stupid signature. Fat-roll Kirk is the only true build.
Official Longsword of the Dark Souls boards
#13oakview80(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 3:52:48 PM
TILlegion777 posted...
oakview80 posted...
LegoTechnic posted...
The best part about NG+ is that now you can be gravelorded. That doesn't seem to happen to players on their first cycle, bar very rare instances.

Black Phantom enemies will spawn into your world, in addition the the regular enemies, until the Gravelord is killed.

Is it fun being a gravelord?
#14TILlegion777Posted 2/21/2013 4:14:21 PM
oakview80 posted...
TILlegion777 posted...
oakview80 posted...
LegoTechnic posted...

Is it fun being a gravelord?

Depends. Some areas there isn't a big difference, some areas the game becomes very, very difficult. Personally, I enjoy the extra challenge and wish there was a way to force it. It's not very common really, so if you do have a problem with it you don't have to worry about it cropping up too often.
---
Yeah, I'm that idiot with the stupid signature. Fat-roll Kirk is the only true build.
Official Longsword of the Dark Souls boards
#15unclesokPosted 2/21/2013 4:46:25 PM
Enjoy New Game +, but be weary of the 4 Kings.

Also, forget about the Forest Covenent, there are way too many hackers and cheaters there, you'll find folks who take no damage.

Try the Chaos Servants, or help Kaethe this time (don't give up the Lord Vessel to Frampt near Firelink and don't let him transport you down) Wait until after the 4 Kings battle and give the Lord Vessel to Kaethe. You can join The Dark Wraiths.

You can also try to max all the weapons, +15 raw or a cool lightning, divine or fire weapon.

I agree this game is great, though I've not gone all the way thru NG+, still trying to craft my perfect character build.
---
How can men who've never seen light be enlightened?
#16oakview80(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 5:11:00 PM
unclesok posted...
Enjoy New Game +, but be weary of the 4 Kings.

Also, forget about the Forest Covenent, there are way too many hackers and cheaters there, you'll find folks who take no damage.

Try the Chaos Servants, or help Kaethe this time (don't give up the Lord Vessel to Frampt near Firelink and don't let him transport you down) Wait until after the 4 Kings battle and give the Lord Vessel to Kaethe. You can join The Dark Wraiths.

You can also try to max all the weapons, +15 raw or a cool lightning, divine or fire weapon.

I agree this game is great, though I've not gone all the way thru NG+, still trying to craft my perfect character build.

Thanks for all the input bro!!!! Greatly appreciated. What's your psn? Mine Is oakview80
#17LodissPosted 2/21/2013 7:51:53 PM
koalabear9000 posted...
brumey posted...
NG+ is where the true dark souls is about to begin!

I haven't understood what this statement means. In my NG+ I was able to destroy every boss with minimum effort and even in NG++ I could beat many bosses only with couple of hits.

It's one of the messages you could leave in Demon's Souls. At least that's what I think he's referring to.

"The true Demon's Souls starts here..."
---
You were indicted