This game needs a boss rush mode, dammit.

#1Xade76Posted 2/22/2013 2:00:41 AM
Something, somewhere, where you can revisit all the events in time when you faced off against each of the bosses you've vanquished so far. I don't care if you have the same gear you had or if you use the gear you currently have equipped, I just wanna be able to fight the bastards again without having to start a new playthrough.

A simple boss select would also be nice.
---
If you can see this sig, that means I'm not trolling.
I'll remove it when I am, but you'll probably forget about that!
#2xXxHaVeNPosted 2/22/2013 2:05:15 AM
Maybe a side quest in which you have to journey through memories of your past lives. (In a much more literal sense lol) And at the end of the quest line the chosen undead learns to meditate on his accomplishments at any bonfire. Unlocks the boss rush mode that way. Would be really cool!
---
GT: xXxHaVeN117
CoD is the best game series ever and it will never be topped ever never. This sig is 100% serious and not a joke at all. Nope.
#3AIreadylnUsePosted 2/22/2013 2:05:33 AM
I wish I could practice Capra... I'm still not exactly sure where the second dog starts.
#4Jason11718Posted 2/22/2013 5:05:25 AM
AIreadylnUse posted...
I wish I could practice Capra... I'm still not exactly sure where the second dog starts.

One starts on the stairs to the left, and the other starts behind a pillar behind Capra to the right.
---
When I rule the world, I shall get a ridiculously ornate spear. It's only purpose will be to stab people in the spleen. ...zam.
PSN: Deus11718
#5manicblitz88Posted 2/22/2013 5:30:33 AM
20 Estus Flasks
Cannot change gear during the fight
Spells / Miracles/ Equipment DO NOT regenerate after fights
No Summons
15 seconds between fights.

Start off fighting the Asylum demon then you proceed through the bosses(And common enemies) in order most commonly fought.

Earlier bosses could scale with your level, or simply introduce level caps for bosses.
#6seyyjJPosted 2/22/2013 6:41:47 AM
Battle arena thingy would be nice, like in FFVII remember?
---
On PS3: lennylardo On PC: aapo666