Is the pvp dying?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Is the pvp dying?
3 years ago#1
8 minutes at kiln, using fingers... No one.

Every 5 mins i get 1 guy at burg, almost always the same guy... Fingers don't help.

In township, is a bit more active, but still takes too long. Most of the time the fog door keeps appearing and disappearing.

Is pvp dying or em i doing it wrong?
3 years ago#2
It died years ago.
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]
3 years ago#3
I swear killing area bosses lowers your invasion frequency.

When the area boss is alive, I'm being invaded non-stop in nearly any non-obscure area...on the uncommon chance I -do- get to attempt an invasion before being invaded, I pretty much instant-connect to a host.

Yet when I kill a boss, suddenly the eye will no longer let me connect instantly.

---

That said, I haven't really noticed anything different. Are you within normal SL lvl ranges for the area?
---
~**Lolicon Pride**~
3 years ago#4
You cant be invaded once you kill your area boss...
"War is only great to those who haven't experienced it"
PSN - Epic28
3 years ago#5
Yuenku posted...

When the area boss is alive, I'm being invaded non-stop in nearly any non-obscure area...on the uncommon chance I -do- get to attempt an invasion before being invaded, I pretty much instant-connect to a host.

Yet when I kill a boss, suddenly the eye will no longer let me connect instantly.

---

That said, I haven't really noticed anything different. Are you within normal SL lvl ranges for the area?

But im hosting, no invading.
3 years ago#6
Yuenku posted...

---

No it doesn't. It's just your crappy internet.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#8
Pretty much died a month after the last patch
PSN:ALLHAILHK
A little effort here and there will serve you well, princess.
3 years ago#9
I get plenty of action at Kiln, usually I play around 9 - 12 central. Lots of American & Japanese players.
www.youtube.com/ivandrago2k
PSN:Halle_Berry
3 years ago#10
Only for you, no one wants to play with you... That's why you got more hatemail this month than everyone else and they've blocked you.

Karmic justice.
R1R1R1R1R1R1
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Is the pvp dying?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived