Is the pvp dying?

#1SonyNintendoFanPosted 2/22/2013 9:58:56 AM
8 minutes at kiln, using fingers... No one.

Every 5 mins i get 1 guy at burg, almost always the same guy... Fingers don't help.

In township, is a bit more active, but still takes too long. Most of the time the fog door keeps appearing and disappearing.

Is pvp dying or em i doing it wrong?
#2aneed4peedPosted 2/22/2013 10:00:58 AM
It died years ago.
---
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]
#3YuenkuPosted 2/22/2013 10:07:41 AM
I swear killing area bosses lowers your invasion frequency.

When the area boss is alive, I'm being invaded non-stop in nearly any non-obscure area...on the uncommon chance I -do- get to attempt an invasion before being invaded, I pretty much instant-connect to a host.

Yet when I kill a boss, suddenly the eye will no longer let me connect instantly.

---

That said, I haven't really noticed anything different. Are you within normal SL lvl ranges for the area?
---
~**Lolicon Pride**~
#4GoGBlackfirePosted 2/22/2013 10:10:33 AM
You cant be invaded once you kill your area boss...
---
"War is only great to those who haven't experienced it"
PSN - Epic28
#5SonyNintendoFan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 10:11:04 AM
Yuenku posted...

When the area boss is alive, I'm being invaded non-stop in nearly any non-obscure area...on the uncommon chance I -do- get to attempt an invasion before being invaded, I pretty much instant-connect to a host.

Yet when I kill a boss, suddenly the eye will no longer let me connect instantly.

---

That said, I haven't really noticed anything different. Are you within normal SL lvl ranges for the area?

But im hosting, no invading.
#6DreamAxerPosted 2/22/2013 10:11:24 AM
Yuenku posted...

---

No it doesn't. It's just your crappy internet.
#7tlnPosted 2/22/2013 10:13:12 AM
Co-op is pretty dead as well around SL 100 except for in Oolacile Township/Royal Forest.
#8szathmabPosted 2/22/2013 10:19:44 AM
Pretty much died a month after the last patch
---
PSN:ALLHAILHK
A little effort here and there will serve you well, princess.
#9Drago77Posted 2/22/2013 10:48:39 AM
I get plenty of action at Kiln, usually I play around 9 - 12 central. Lots of American & Japanese players.
---
www.youtube.com/ivandrago2k
PSN:Halle_Berry
#10R1masherPosted 2/22/2013 11:30:12 AM
Only for you, no one wants to play with you... That's why you got more hatemail this month than everyone else and they've blocked you.

Karmic justice.
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1