Just started this game...

#11R1masherPosted 2/22/2013 2:04:21 PM
DreamAxer posted...
We have google for things like this. GOOGLE.

I just searched dreamaxer on the interwebz and a picture of an old shoe popped up.
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#12TILlegion777Posted 2/22/2013 2:32:09 PM
Artof_War posted...
TILlegion777 posted...
It can change a whole lot based off whether you use a guide, how quickly you adapt, rough skill level, etc.

Mine took me ~120 but I spent a lot of time exploring every nook and cranny I could guide-less. If you go through normally it will be less, if you use a guide even fewer. Of course, the game also has a lot of replay value. Both in challenge runs, and in multiplayer. I've sunk well over 2000 hours, lord knows how much exactly.

Wow, that means you've sunk 83 DAYS into this game!? And I thought playing Skyrim for 120+ hours was a lot. Of course when you total up all the games I played in 2012 it's probably close to 1000 hours. Some people play a lot of one, which is awesome.

I preordered the game, own four copies. And it is far over 2000 hours total, don't have any exact times though because how often I've had to delete data. I just don't want to overestimate so I underestimate. Have even more time sunk into Demon's. I really enjoy the games, to say the least.
---
Yeah, I'm that idiot with the stupid signature. Fat-roll Kirk is the only true build.
Official Longsword of the Dark Souls boards
#13HolyGravePosted 2/22/2013 4:34:00 PM
R1masher posted...
DreamAxer posted...
We have google for things like this. GOOGLE.

I just searched dreamaxer on the interwebz and a picture of an old shoe popped up.

Lol, it's a pair of ice skates!
---
http://imgur.com/8F0jB
August burns red and the ghost inside <3
#14oakview80Posted 2/22/2013 5:04:23 PM
I finished my first play through the other night, took 77 hours.... Every minute was awesome!!!! This game is the new age Zelda (NES) by far one of my top 3 games of all time. I can't wait to get deep in NG+ and create another character. This game doesn't get old. It's a masterpiece. Glad your enjoying it. Ash lake is an amazing sight!!!