Dark souls, cut enemies and bosses: debug menu?

#11The moonlight knightPosted 2/26/2013 12:07:36 AM
Really wish I didn't have a bandwidth cap. If this is hours of video, I can't watch this. :/
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#12fallenangel2100Posted 2/26/2013 3:27:16 AM
Sumone send this to miyazaki saying we want the cut content added to the game to entertain us while dark souls2 and ps4 are being developed cuz you know thats gunna be at least another 2 or 3 years

Cmon gold darkwraith allant freeking epic maybe thats what the 4 kings or new londo knights looked like before falling to dark
#13HolyGrave(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 3:35:54 AM
This isn't the xbox version (review i believe)

This menu is still on every copy, the only thing they deleted is the acces to the menu. This guy scripted for months to get the parts to acces this..
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZfmPREbTd8&feature=player_embedded
August burns red and the ghost inside <3
#14StockpileThomasPosted 2/26/2013 8:05:07 AM
Awesome Growshroom, thanks for posting the time stamps, really wanna see that Allant boss.
#15d3dsightPosted 2/26/2013 8:10:37 AM(edited)
Thanks. Will check this out later.

Not really related to this video, but I noticed that Andre tells you to take a "grindstone" for weapon repair. In Dark Souls, you use "repair powder", but in Demon's Souls, you use "Ed's Grindstone". The dialogue was probably recorded before they went with "repair powder".
#16shadowsofdawnPosted 2/26/2013 8:54:15 AM
I've got to check this out now...
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#17shadowsofdawnPosted 2/26/2013 9:15:44 AM
I've seen that gold armor before when the PC version came out. That boss looked pretty good, would've been cool to have a really tough enemy like him tucked away in a remote section of one of the areas.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#18AtrabiliousPosted 2/26/2013 10:13:55 AM
That 'Evil' Chester is wielding the Black Zweihander seen in Shiva's concept art, reminds me of that cut content where Shiva would act in a similar capacity to Satsuki from DeS. Maybe they were thinking about doing something similar with Chester and decided to cut it before release. Chester does do exceedingly little in-game for someone with a unique model and a variety of unique attack animations.
---
| Xbox 360: Atrabilious/ClassiestFiddle/Phantom Ostrava | PS3: Jazzy_Bones |
Rent my Dragon's Dogma pawns on my Xbox GT's.
#19AtrabiliousPosted 2/26/2013 10:55:35 AM
http://www.twitch.tv/gibbed/b/370932062

1:16:48 - Gwynevere/Boobs McGee

1:19:13 - Close up of Gwyndolin, and his snakes. He doesn't have eyes, they didn't model any of his face behind the mask. Also see some animations of him using the Darkmoon Bow.

1:22:24 - Gwyndolin taking hitstun. I'm starting to think that the whole 'Gwyndolin is a dude' thing came a lot later in development, because he definitely looks like a woman. Unless he stuffs his bra, I guess.

1:36:01 - Close up facial of Gwyn. He doesn't have eyes, kindling the flame really did a number on him.

2:44:42 - An early design of Kalameet before they settled on the one in retail. Features a much smoother scale design in grey, as opposed to the jagged black scales he has atm.

2:48:12 - An early design of the Sanctuary Guardian. Black white and red, with noticeable whiskers. It almost looks cute. Has some sort of odd looking bracers on his front legs.

2:57:56 - Nito without his cape

3:08:17 - Frampt/Kaathe flailing around. Looks like attacks, maybe. Potentially may have been an NPC you could fight at one point.

3:25:27 - Mesmerizing

That's all I noticed as being remotely interesting by skimming the video.
---
| Xbox 360: Atrabilious/ClassiestFiddle/Phantom Ostrava | PS3: Jazzy_Bones |
Rent my Dragon's Dogma pawns on my Xbox GT's.
#20Uzi2Posted 2/26/2013 11:41:16 AM
This is awesome
---
UZi- Official Topic Killer