anything new with dark souls 2?

#1lazymaster02Posted 2/25/2013 8:21:10 AM
has there been anymore information revealed about the game yet besides the initial trailer?
#2HeavensEndPosted 2/25/2013 8:30:26 AM
Yeah it has a pause button.
---
PSN: DyingDreams
A gamer is just that, regardless of gender
#3SteamyPunkPosted 2/25/2013 11:10:15 AM
Miyazaki just tweeted "Playstation 4." So next gen confirmed since Miyazaki would NEVER troll us...
#4acangialPosted 2/25/2013 11:37:46 AM
SteamyPunk posted...
Miyazaki just tweeted "Playstation 4." So next gen confirmed since Miyazaki would NEVER troll us...

Hopefully you are not trolling us, but check out this article:

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/13026/article/sony-revises-playstation-4-developer-list-next-gen-dark-souls-2-in-doubt/

Personally I can not see a niche developer like From only developing their next installment for a new console. They would go bankrupt. I can see them doing both, but definitely not igonoring their biggest current user bases, namely the PS3 and XBOX 360.

Frankly I don't see any reason to lay down $600 US for the PS4 which already admits to no backwards compatibility and virtually no big games. Perhaps in 2015 when the price will have to come down and a bigger library of games are available; and the expected hardware glitches will be mostly worked out. Both my original XBOX 360 and PS3 consoles broke down, and that is just unacceptable.

By then I think a gamer's true best option is to just buy a Steam Box and avoid consoles altogether. It will probably already be twice as powerful as the PS4 and XBOX 720 and will be competitvely priced. The reality is that Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft are still living in the stone ages and their new consoles don't show any sign of progress.
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
#5lazymaster02(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 11:45:57 AM
i highly doubt theres a pause button,