Vote for the single most wanted new mechanic in DS2

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Vote for the single most wanted new mechanic in DS2
2 years ago#1
Vote for your single most wanted new or deleted mechanic in DS2 - Results (115 votes)
Remove Backstabs
8.7% (10 votes)
Easier to connect in PvP and Coop - remove all those covenant priority algorithms
26.96% (31 votes)
Earlier invasion capability
3.48% (4 votes)
Invaders can summon - only when host has summoned
2.61% (3 votes)
Minimize lag in graphically intense maps
8.7% (10 votes)
Minimize online lag - actually improve this beyond just implementing dedicated servers
39.13% (45 votes)
An easier yet unhackable method to back-up your save file
1.74% (2 votes)
Bring back Stockpile Thomas mechanic, but still have unlimited carrying burden
2.61% (3 votes)
Make every new bonfire warp capable from the get - remove Lord Vassal requirement
6.09% (7 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I love the franchise and would probably play DS2 no matter what they did. However, I am curious how you would vote.
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
2 years ago#2
Cross-platform PvP

We will see whose controller is the best.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
2 years ago#3
Other: This Poll Blows.

In all seriousness, it has to be regarding backstabs or poise - and not removing either, just tweaking them.

No Lordvessel requirement - wtf man?!!?!
---
GT: DragonSoundxSG
Official Moonlight Greatsword of the Dark Souls Board
2 years ago#4
moodyjm2 posted...

wtf man?!!?!

hmm
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
2 years ago#5
moodyjm2 posted...

In all seriousness, it has to be regarding backstabs or poise - and not removing either, just tweaking them.

Many people have complained about the Lord Vassal requirement. I am not one of them, but I still put it in there as this pole isn't just about what I dislike or like. I based on the 3 months of posts I have been reading.
---
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man
2 years ago#6
Of those, the LordVessel thing. I can understand that they don't want all the spiffy shortcuts they made to go to waste, but I also don't really care. It's a pain to get around.
2 years ago#7
acangial posted...
moodyjm2 posted...

Many people have complained about the Lord Vassal requirement. I am not one of them, but I still put it in there as this pole isn't just about what I dislike or like. I based on the 3 months of posts I have been reading.

I think being able to Warp from the start would ruin DS2.
---
GT: DragonSoundxSG
Official Moonlight Greatsword of the Dark Souls Board
2 years ago#8
OTHER: If there is a any sort of mechanic where you have to offer items to something in order to level up a la covenants, LET US OFFER MORE THAN ONE ITEM AT A TIME!
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/bed_of_razors/Filler.jpg www.last.fm/user/bumchef || PSN: BedOfRazors
2 years ago#9
I think they should add a repair all to the repair equipment menu. Also would love a fix for the lag.
2 years ago#10
We should be able to invade at the very start of the game. I'd hang out with the Asylum Demon.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Vote for the single most wanted new mechanic in DS2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived