Vote for the single most wanted new mechanic in DS2

#31kyton007Posted 2/26/2013 3:43:42 AM
kyton007 posted...
This is not a mechanic, but in my opinions the menu need a view.
Especially need an option to order the equipment, by weight from most to least, or defense, or resistance. Or why not too.... tipe of weapon, or armor slot.
Right now you can only order it with the default order or manually... (or i miss something xDD i just star play couple of weeks ago xD and i take all i see... now im full of stuff and dont know what to do with it all D: !!!)

Another thing would not hurt another tab for shields and separate weapons xD
#32DefianceOhioPosted 2/26/2013 7:47:04 AM
The thing that I've wanted from the entire Souls franchise is a stat resetter.

It would seriously fix the need to dupe, or play the game completely through twice just to try out a new build in PVP.
#33StockpileThomasPosted 2/26/2013 7:49:33 AM
Stealth should be in that list, but i'll let you off seeing as though you put me in there :)
#34TILlegion777Posted 2/26/2013 7:56:40 AM
I'd like an earlier warp ability. Not immediate, but something like the Rite of Kindling, or Darkwraithing. Don't normally get it until later but you can rush for it at the start if you want. I like to do a lot of the game before I get all the way through Londo, and trekking through some things are really annoying.
---
Yeah, I'm that idiot with the stupid signature. Fat-roll Kirk is the only true build.
Official Longsword of the Dark Souls boards
#35LazyKennyPosted 2/26/2013 10:24:42 AM
I want to be able to turn in multiple covenant items at once. Turning in 30 humanity to the chaos servants takes a while.
---
Then I bust out Sudowoodo, and you're like "lol grass" so you try fire BUT IT DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE SUDOWOODO IS A ****ING ROCK!
#36A_German_spyPosted 2/26/2013 10:35:36 AM
You forgot one.

"Bring back exploding barrels."
---
"A crouton is like a party, in your mouth." - DuneMan
http://www.youtube.com/user/AGermanSpy
#37AtrabiliousPosted 2/26/2013 10:57:16 AM
shadowsofdawn posted...
Scraping spear.

---
| Xbox 360: Atrabilious/ClassiestFiddle/Phantom Ostrava | PS3: Jazzy_Bones |
Rent my Dragon's Dogma pawns on my Xbox GT's.
#38RyoKaibaPosted 2/26/2013 12:11:46 PM
Wow, eight people actually voted "remove backstabs". Dumb much?
---
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV