Some hacker dude

#1EarthboundD2Posted 2/25/2013 7:42:09 PM
Just blue stoned and fought this guy beside the door leading into darkroot garden. He had a dragon mode red phantom summoned that took no damage from any of my attacks (wrath of god and a great scythe). Anyway, his name is Archon_Lucien. Don't really know if anyone cares about this or not, but I thought I would make some post about it anyway? Sully his name and get rid of some butthurt on my end at least.

I suppose it would be interesting to know how the person managed to do this.
#2QioxPosted 2/25/2013 8:30:58 PM
If it happened, it had to have been possible, how idk.

I was helping someone once in Anor Londo, someone invaded, chain BSed him for like a full minute, and his HP bar barely went down, with me dealing ~450 damage each time.

In those odds, I certainly did not win...even got killed in 2 hits
---
The wheel of Fate is turning. Is it turning to your favor?
I am the Knife of Justice!
#3KineticalPosted 2/25/2013 9:20:21 PM
Earth bound, is your psn lau something as your on my buddy list? :) if not, then its that I've seen this guy mentioned twice tonight.
---
I've been in my body for years.
#4CStickPosted 2/25/2013 9:28:32 PM
I think I ran into him. I BS'ed him for zero damage.

I also ran into another guy with infinite endurance and likely a modded claymore, since he stunlocked me to death with a bastard sword.
---
I like you Cstick. You got balls. I like balls.~Chesterr01
Southern VA smasher and Official Lifehunt Scythe of Dark Souls
#5akechi419Posted 2/25/2013 10:05:28 PM
its called save state hacking, i already reported another dude for it on sonys site.
---
PSN ID: Arkangel419
#6UFE9999Posted 2/25/2013 10:19:55 PM
akechi419 posted...
its called save state hacking, i already reported another dude for it on sonys site.

Heh, this is almost par for the course for PVP on PC and 360 now. I didn't think hacking was possible on the PS3 other than for games with unencrypted saves like FF13-2.
---

UFE
#7Arc166Posted 2/26/2013 8:31:31 AM
I got killed in 1 hit by a flame weapon in Full Havel with Havel's shield up yesterday. Was lol. Normally I wouldn't even notice the damage.
#8R1masherPosted 2/26/2013 9:42:10 AM
I have encountered something similar, invaded and a red was there (so he's not on my players met list) squared off while the host looked on, hit the red a couple of times for no damage, backstabbed him and I took damage, chain bs'ed him and took even more damage, mashed him and nothing, then he cut my face off . I messaged the host asking lolwtf... he didn't reply.
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1