Some hacker dude

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Some hacker dude

User Info: EarthboundD2

EarthboundD2
3 years ago#1
Just blue stoned and fought this guy beside the door leading into darkroot garden. He had a dragon mode red phantom summoned that took no damage from any of my attacks (wrath of god and a great scythe). Anyway, his name is Archon_Lucien. Don't really know if anyone cares about this or not, but I thought I would make some post about it anyway? Sully his name and get rid of some butthurt on my end at least.

I suppose it would be interesting to know how the person managed to do this.

User Info: Qiox

Qiox
3 years ago#2
If it happened, it had to have been possible, how idk.

I was helping someone once in Anor Londo, someone invaded, chain BSed him for like a full minute, and his HP bar barely went down, with me dealing ~450 damage each time.

In those odds, I certainly did not win...even got killed in 2 hits
The wheel of Fate is turning. Is it turning to your favor?
I am the Knife of Justice!

User Info: Kinetical

Kinetical
3 years ago#3
Earth bound, is your psn lau something as your on my buddy list? :) if not, then its that I've seen this guy mentioned twice tonight.
I've been in my body for years.

User Info: CStick

CStick
3 years ago#4
I think I ran into him. I BS'ed him for zero damage.

I also ran into another guy with infinite endurance and likely a modded claymore, since he stunlocked me to death with a bastard sword.
I like you Cstick. You got balls. I like balls.~Chesterr01
Southern VA smasher and Official Lifehunt Scythe of Dark Souls

User Info: akechi419

akechi419
3 years ago#5
its called save state hacking, i already reported another dude for it on sonys site.
PSN ID: Arkangel419

User Info: UFE9999

UFE9999
3 years ago#6
akechi419 posted...
its called save state hacking, i already reported another dude for it on sonys site.

Heh, this is almost par for the course for PVP on PC and 360 now. I didn't think hacking was possible on the PS3 other than for games with unencrypted saves like FF13-2.

UFE

User Info: Arc166

Arc166
3 years ago#7
I got killed in 1 hit by a flame weapon in Full Havel with Havel's shield up yesterday. Was lol. Normally I wouldn't even notice the damage.

User Info: R1masher

R1masher
3 years ago#8
I have encountered something similar, invaded and a red was there (so he's not on my players met list) squared off while the host looked on, hit the red a couple of times for no damage, backstabbed him and I took damage, chain bs'ed him and took even more damage, mashed him and nothing, then he cut my face off . I messaged the host asking lolwtf... he didn't reply.
R1R1R1R1R1R1
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Some hacker dude

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived