Honor is for pants, I fight to win

#1ORANGE666Posted 2/25/2013 7:34:23 PM
Bow to me? Enjoy being backstabbed.
Die to me? enjoy my "that was it?" emoticon
Die from a backstab? enjoy my "point down" emoticon then my kick attack
Looking for a fair fight? My friend is hiding behind that building
Destroy me in a fight? Enjoy my harassing messages and hacking report to Sony.

Think I care about some fake pathetic honor? I'd backstab your mother or your church pastor if I played against them. I'd fish bs my own parents and the cops, I don't give a dam. I play DS for fun and pvp to get souls and humanities. If you want to honor duel, head to Japan and play around with those long stick things they use in fake fights with fake honor.
#2New-Dusk117Posted 2/25/2013 7:39:13 PM
ORANGE666 posted...
\ play around with those long stick things they use in fake fights with fake honor.

Fun fact, those stick things (boken) are considered weapons and can easily outmatch a real sword when used properly. Also, no one gives half a crap about you or how you play, so shut your mouth and get a life.
---
Rolling around in light armor makes me a happy Duskeh
#3zyrax2301Posted 2/25/2013 7:43:41 PM
*slow clap*

WAIT

>_>

*turns around and resumes clapping at the thing that impressed me*
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#4ORANGE666(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 7:43:59 PM
Don't be so mean, I never said anything bad about you. Why are you using personal attacks against me? I just stated my opinion, be nice
#5VidmorPosted 2/25/2013 7:45:22 PM
True enough, if Musashi Miyamoto can kill a man with an oar, a wooden sword can take ya down just fine.

And now, if ORB could call me a weaboo, this topic will be complete.
#6zyrax2301Posted 2/25/2013 7:47:21 PM
Vidmor posted...
True enough, if Musashi Miyamoto can kill a man with an oar, a wooden sword can take ya down just fine.

An oar has considerably more mass and leverage than a bokken. It is a stronger weapon.

But still, if an adult smashed you in the back of the head with one you'd probably die.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#7Deified_DataPosted 2/25/2013 7:55:40 PM
ORANGE666 posted...
Bow to me? Enjoy being backstabbed.
Die to me? enjoy my "that was it?" emoticon
Die from a backstab? enjoy my "point down" emoticon then my kick attack
Looking for a fair fight? My friend is hiding behind that building
Destroy me in a fight? Enjoy my harassing messages and hacking report to Sony.

Think I care about some fake pathetic honor? I'd backstab your mother or your church pastor if I played against them. I'd fish bs my own parents and the cops, I don't give a dam. I play DS for fun and pvp to get souls and humanities. If you want to honor duel, head to Japan and play around with those long stick things they use in fake fights with fake honor.

Protip: People enjoy receiving butthurt messages after they've beaten someone and you're just feeding into their ego.

As dumb as TC sounds, I get the impression that most Souls players are like him, deep down.
#8IDoneNoPosted 2/25/2013 8:01:13 PM
And you're a **** for it. Congrats.

Some people don't understand the concept of sportsmanship and fair play, some people are sad like that.
#9De-PandoPosted 2/25/2013 8:03:24 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
Vidmor posted...

An oar has considerably more mass and leverage than a bokken. It is a stronger weapon.

But still, if an adult smashed you in the back of the head with one you'd probably die.

Haven't you ever seen Friday the 13th? Jason kills with Oars all the time.
---
I keep waiting for Aldous Huxley's ghost to show up and say " I told you So!"
#10New-Dusk117Posted 2/25/2013 8:03:33 PM
ORANGE666 posted...
Don't be so mean, I never said anything bad about you. Why are you using personal attacks against me? I just stated my opinion, be nice

You opened yourself to attack. If you didn't want flame, you shouldn't have posted flamebait.
---
Rolling around in light armor makes me a happy Duskeh