Glass Canon Mage build question.

#1vash520Posted 2/26/2013 8:01:19 AM
So, i started a mage and got my intel to 50, i noticed that while i was doing good damage, i didn't have enough spells my first playthrough.. after i got a pyromancy glove, i noticed my damage was considerably higher and could fare well against bosses.. i decided to add a the red tearstone ring i think it's called and I 2 shot sif by mistake, before i even knew what was happening. The game has been out for quite some time, so i imagine people not only know but exploit this to get ahead in NG+ and maybe even SL 1 builds. My question is that since you pretty much become a boss killing machine that leaves you open to the rest of the level, where if you build pure damage with int/dex anything can 1 shot you if you don't have the right gear on.. so do you go for endurance and vitality? Do you make a magic weapon and use that to clear the level? If so, do i use something quick like a rapier? Just some questions I had, thank you.
---
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
#2Phantom0708Posted 2/26/2013 8:13:41 AM
If you're using the red tearstone ring, slap power within on yourself and you'll be one-shotting bosses with both effects active
---
GT: Devilwillcry42 PSN: Raidoukuzunoha42
My name is Kanji Tatsumi, you said I like dudes, prepare to die.