Are there any weapons that have a normal upgrade route and an int or faith scale

#1Qwesar23464Posted 2/27/2013 4:22:51 PM
My quick look around tells me that their isn't, but I just want a quick check to see if that's the case.
---
In Crowbar We Trust.
Please, call me B. Wolf
#2zyrax2301Posted 2/27/2013 4:36:17 PM
You mean a weapon that goes to +15, but scales with int/faith? Don't think so...

A number of weapons which are upgraded via Twinkling/Demon Titanite scale with those stats though.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#3Qwesar23464(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 4:43:34 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
You mean a weapon that goes to +15, but scales with int/faith? Don't think so...

A number of weapons which are upgraded via Twinkling/Demon Titanite scale with those stats though.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I mean, unless the int/faith weapon somehow doesn't have an elemental attribute of some sort, I guess I really don't see how it be possible.

Anyway, thanks for getting my brain jogging. I'm looking for appropriate weapons for my faith build and have just been banking on the occult branch. I'll keep looking, though.
---
In Crowbar We Trust.
Please, call me B. Wolf
#4dozingdevilPosted 2/27/2013 4:57:34 PM
Qwesar23464 posted...
zyrax2301 posted...

Yeah, that's what I meant. I mean, unless the int/faith weapon somehow doesn't have an elemental attribute of some sort, I guess I really don't see how it be possible.

Anyway, thanks for getting my brain jogging. I'm looking for appropriate weapons for my faith build and have just been banking on the occult branch. I'll keep looking, though.

Divine is better.
---
PSN: Swordsaintscoot/ IronShadowDragon
#5Qwesar23464(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 6:33:43 PM
dozingdevil posted...
Qwesar23464 posted...
zyrax2301 posted...

Divine is better.

I'm making both, just in case. But I'll keep what you said in mind and prioritize the slab for the divine one.
---
In Crowbar We Trust.
Please, call me B. Wolf
#6Proudleaf24Posted 2/27/2013 6:49:03 PM
Qwesar23464 posted...
I'm making both, just in case. But I'll keep what you said in mind and prioritize the slab for the divine one.

He's right. Although the difference is usually negligible, at 50 Faith most weapons have a little bit more AR if you go the Divine route. The only exception I know of is the Composite Occult Bow, which has the highest AR out of all the the other upgrade paths at 50 Faith.
---
You're gonna love my nuts