Players who use weapon buffs in PvP as a crutch are sad...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Players who use weapon buffs in PvP as a crutch are sad...
3 years ago#1
Learn to play without overpowering yourself!

Do you need weapon buffs to win at pvp?
3 years ago#2
Not my fault i made a faith build my first time, enjoy my SLB 3 cast DMB and 3 stack of WOG
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
3 years ago#3
marioparty17 posted...
Not my fault i made a faith build my first time, enjoy my SLB 3 cast DMB and 3 stack of WOG

Dear lord...
3 years ago#4
One of my mage builds uses an Estoc +15 and has base dex, so yeah... in some cases the buff is vital to the build.
Why? Because **** you is why.
3 years ago#5
What...what's wrong with using weapon buffs now?
PSN Odinson31
3 years ago#6
marioparty17 posted...

I made a faith build, and I promise you that a faith build is not what you posted, that is your typical online player.
Official BROKEN STRAIGHT SWORD of the dark souls board
3 years ago#7
St0ve1 posted...
marioparty17 posted...

I made a faith build, and I promise you that a faith build is not what you posted, that is your typical online player.

Uh oh...
PSN Odinson31
3 years ago#8
St0ve1 posted...
marioparty17 posted...

first time playing, i only used Heal and WOG, then i got to the buff later during my NG++++'s

i only have min stats though so i can only use stuff that under 28/26str
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
3 years ago#9
Weapon buffs aren't overpowered, because they can be countered by anyone by running away.

Or maybe running away is overpowered?
If you believe in Princess Celestia as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
3 years ago#10
If your faith build uses anything other than 3 stacks of wrath and a divine claymore/balder sword/rapier with an occult composite bow in your second slot then dont say you have a good faith build. Every other miracle is a piece of s***, with GMB being arguably good, and twop being good for wrecking scrubs
GFWL - Dex Pyromaniac || Steam - dex_pyromaniac || SFxT mains: Mishimas (Kazuya, Jin, Heihachi) || 'Practicing': Law, Hugo, Ryu, Akuma, Dudley, Lei
DORYA!
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Players who use weapon buffs in PvP as a crutch are sad...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived