Did I miss something?

#1SnizlitoPosted 2/27/2013 8:50:06 PM
After playing dead space religiously for the past couple weeks I jump back on this 'ol girl and it seems like the collective skill of the community has just deteriorated to nothing. I'm not trying to brag but seriously I was taunting invaders with empty estus' and they still couldn't get me. Then I got naked. Then I lost my shield and still only two people beat me fair and square. Where are my old fight club buddies at? Where's the bane of my effing existence(he knows who he is)?
Have the children inherited the game from their older siblings?
Am I missing something?
Maybe after curb stomping umpteen necromorphs I've found some higher level of enlightenment?
---
PSN-SOMD_LOVE
#2zyrax2301Posted 2/27/2013 8:51:41 PM
Everybody quit the game

Now I'm wondering who your nemesis is
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#3brandonfordPosted 2/27/2013 8:54:12 PM
Not all invaders are good though, I've often wondered how they got to Kaathe in the first place.
---
PSN Odinson31
#4DuneManPosted 2/27/2013 8:56:15 PM
There is a recent influx of new players. Take this opportunity to experiment with uncommon character loadouts and have some fun.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#5Snizlito(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 9:09:49 PM
DuneMan posted...
There is a recent influx of new players. Take this opportunity to experiment with uncommon character loadouts and have some fun.

I have a pretty unique build as it is.
No offense guys but I've been on these boards since day 1 and I dont recognize any of your names, well besides zyrax. Hey man, do you remember me? I remember you. I was the guy with the grizzled face, lousy weed and the really bad tattoo.

Sobriety sucks...
---
PSN-SOMD_LOVE
#6R1masherPosted 2/27/2013 9:11:47 PM
Level up to 712 like me! It's where the pros hang now... 713 is okay too.
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#7Snizlito(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 9:18:31 PM
R1masher posted...
Level up to 712 like me! It's where the pros hang now... 713 is okay too.

If that one fight was your 712 then I suggest you put the dragon head down and slowly back away from the console. Lol. Kidding aside, those chumps had zero skill and only got lucky.
Oh and to the guy earlier saying stuff aboot new setups I forgot to mention I don't bs or parry yet still have better technique than these children. Ask around the old timers will vouch for that.
---
PSN-SOMD_LOVE
#8TorebackulaPosted 2/27/2013 11:42:54 PM
Everyone from the fight clubs is playing something else, and yea the collective skill of the community is crap. Dual claws still undefeated in burg after a 3 month break!
---
Makeup and stickers and ponies and MySpace.com!
PSN: Torebackula
#9dozingdevilPosted 2/28/2013 12:03:59 AM
Torebackula posted...
Everyone from the fight clubs is playing something else, and yea the collective skill of the community is crap. Dual claws still undefeated in burg after a 3 month break!

I want to bring attention to this and ask, is the collective skill actually 'crap' or is your individual skill just exceedingly high?
---
PSN: Swordsaintscoot/ IronShadowDragon
#10BombayNugzPosted 2/28/2013 12:04:58 AM
Snizlito posted...
After playing dead space religiously for the past couple weeks I jump back on this 'ol girl and it seems like the collective skill of the community has just deteriorated to nothing. I'm not trying to brag but seriously I was taunting invaders with empty estus' and they still couldn't get me. Then I got naked. Then I lost my shield and still only two people beat me fair and square. Where are my old fight club buddies at? Where's the bane of my effing existence(he knows who he is)?
Have the children inherited the game from their older siblings?
Am I missing something?
Maybe after curb stomping umpteen necromorphs I've found some higher level of enlightenment?

Was it me? Also, im playing games on the PC n junk.
---
Go Big Red
PSN: BOMBAYNUGZ420