Killed Andrei the Blacksmith, can I still make Boss Soul Weapons?

#1MasterprestorPosted 3/4/2013 2:38:17 AM
I know, I know.."geeze, you killed andrei!? That's stupid..blah, blah, blah, blah", I am on my NG+ and I felt like going postal on everyone. Anyways, now I want to make Artorias Greatshield and the Great Lord Greatsword, can this be done ascending a weapon of a different type, or does it have to be standard?
---
GT- Masterprestor-AC4, GoW, GH2
#2GrowshroomPosted 3/4/2013 2:45:09 AM
Has to be a standard +10. Unless you have any laying around, you are out of luck until NG++.
---
+50 HP
Shoot the mask to hear more
#3Masterprestor(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 3:08:22 AM
Would it be possible if someone traded me the +ascended weapon?
---
#4Masterprestor(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 5:19:36 AM
I've realized another conundrum, If I have no blacksmith then I can't get Divine weapons which means I can't get past the catacombs...Is there a place that sells Divine weapons?
If not, I'm screwed out of luck...and there is no possible way of beating my NG+
---
#5GixenPosted 3/4/2013 5:24:49 AM
Masterprestor posted...
I've realized another conundrum, If I have no blacksmith then I can't get Divine weapons which means I can't get past the catacombs...Is there a place that sells Divine weapons?
If not, I'm screwed out of luck...and there is no possible way of beating my NG+

You can get past the catacombs if you kill the necromancers. With them dead the skels will stay dead with any weapon.

If you really need a divine weapon i can trade you one for red titanite chunks :)
---
PSN: Gixen99
#6Mountaintop884Posted 3/4/2013 5:33:44 AM
Silver knight spear is a divine weapon.
#7HeavensEndPosted 3/4/2013 5:33:55 AM
Go to anor londo, get a silver knights spear from one of the silver knights (unless you already have one) and use that as it has a holy modifier. It will kill the skeletons even with the necro's being alive.
---
PSN: DyingDreams
A gamer is just that, regardless of gender